Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2019 7:38:16 AM EDT
I’ve got a trade offer for one of these, but I don’t know anything about them.  I’m selling a Tikka T3 Lightweight in 308 with a Vortex Diamondback Scope.  Guy offers me this for trade.  I’ve never seen one, looks like a Polymer framed double stack according to google.  Reviews?  Value?
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 7:45:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Built by Bul in Israel if I recall correctly.  Stay away.
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 7:50:26 AM EDT
[#2]
My dad had one and eventually sold it to a good friend of mine when he was getting out of .45. They both like(d) it a lot. I was never really excited by it. It was a good shooter though. Id rather have a g21 though to be honest.
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 1:27:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BillyDBerger:
Built by Bul in Israel if I recall correctly.  Stay away.
View Quote
Known problems?
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 9:45:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Anybody else had one?
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 4:10:38 AM EDT
[#5]
They don’t make them anymore for a reason. That guy is trying to screw you on this. I think the short version is the mags sucked big time for them but they were sent back to Kimber more than any other firearm in their history had been. They simply didn’t run. Every once in a while you hear about a unicorn that runs perfect but it’s few and far between. Also I think they were one of the first mim parts guns, back when Kimber hadn’t quite figured out heat treating.

Mecgar still makes mags for them. It is an extremely accurate pistol. I can shoot quarters at 15 yards without trying with it. But I would never suggest someone spend US dollars on it. Too much stigma.
Link Posted: 5/24/2019 12:00:05 PM EDT
[#6]
My uncle picked one up the other year from a guy he works with at the golf course for $450. He likes it, offered to sell it to me but I passed. Prefer my 1911s as classics
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top