Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2022 8:13:58 AM EDT
Have a chance to buy a solo 9mm from a friend. Two magazines shot through it. $300.00 Have been reading a lot of reviews. Is it as bad as the reviews?
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 12:19:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wildearp] [#1]
A mini-9 finicky?  Magic 8 Ball says "very likely".

There may be one specific load it works well with.  Are you willing to seek it?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 3:55:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I love mine and carry it often.  It does have an annoying habit of losing the top round in the mag when you unload.  This is not a problem since it only happens if you take a loaded mag out.  But I am leaning toward .45 ACP nowadays.  The 9mm is ALMOST as good as the .45?  And I watch a lot of police shootings were they do a mag dump with 9mm before the bad guy goes down.  I don't know whether the 9mm is deficient or if they just practice doing a mag dump and speed up due to adrenalin in a real world shootout.  I know I can shoot a 9mm or a .45 too fast and miss a lot.  With a .45, I slow down just a hair to make my shots count, like Wild Bill said to do.  You cannot miss fast enough to win.
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 9:20:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Brandi] [#3]
We have one.  It had magazine issues but once that was squared away it runs great.  $300 is a steal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top