Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/8/2018 5:00:55 PM EDT
Very frustrating, the guns are out there, but the optic plates are non-existent. Anyone have any leads?
Link Posted: 7/8/2018 5:07:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Amazon has them
Type in 1911 trijicon rmr base
Link Posted: 7/8/2018 5:51:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I need this one... can't find it anywhere.
https://store.kimberamerica.com/khx-optic-plate-trijicon
Link Posted: 7/8/2018 9:38:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Wasn't that the whole reason you traded your TRP for it?
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 4:38:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Let me ask my rep.
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 2:24:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Kimber makes an rmr ready Gun, that only takes a “special” mounting plate instead of cutting it to fit the already made trijicon plate...? That sucks.

The trijicon made 1911 plate also comes with suppressor height front sight so u can co witness. Does the kimber plate?

I’ll admit though I haven’t looked too closely at the kimber offerings. So maybe I’m missing something or wrong.
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 7:17:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Let me ask my rep.
View Quote
Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 7:20:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Kimber makes an rmr ready Gun, that only takes a “special” mounting plate instead of cutting it to fit the already made trijicon plate...? That sucks.

The trijicon made 1911 plate also comes with suppressor height front sight so u can co witness. Does the kimber plate?

I’ll admit though I haven’t looked too closely at the kimber offerings. So maybe I’m missing something or wrong.
View Quote
The KHX line comes with suppressor height from sight and rear slidea cut for their optic plates. They have one plate for RMR's and one for the Vortex. The guns are for sale, the rear Plates are all backordered.
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 9:47:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Thanks!
View Quote
There is a two to three week backorder on them currently.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top