BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 4:56:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
a lot of serial killers roam the countryside and a lot of people disappear while hiking as a result. paul harrel has several stories where some shady individual tried to stalk and kill him. in one incident they tried to run his wife over and he headshotted the guy
View Quote

That’s why he is considered what they call a professional.

Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:58:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I wear one every day, walking my dog here in Kodiak. Carry a Glock 20. Very comfortable and handy
View Quote

May I ask what ammo you carry?
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 12:18:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Those pics show perfectly how the chest holsters can interfere with a bino harness as well.  I like my harness high and tight, so being able to wear the gun below it is nice.  The DD does this well, never tried the Kenai, but is imagine it can as well.   Just a consideration.

Here's a pic from when I was trying to sort it all out.  Ended up in this configuration.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203509/20220606_114843_jpg-2409422.JPG
View Quote

A friend of mine started a holster company to address that issue and others. He’s a lifelong hunter and didn’t like what was available.

I’ve never used them but I have a belt holster he did for my 629 that is solid. He does several styles.
https://www.razcogear.com/online-store-1/Bino-Harness-Holster-Gen-2-p303565375

Attachment Attached File
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top