Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2018 8:47:05 PM EDT
I have several BHP’s, none with adjustable sights. I just picked up a ‘94 model with adjustable sights and I’m not very fond of them, they seem too high. Any suggestions as to a plug and play set of lower profile sights, or will the slide need to be reworked?
I know the front has been replaced with a high vis sight already.

Link Posted: 9/27/2018 1:36:58 PM EDT
[#1]
That should be a MK III.  Hopefully the dovetails have not been modified.  If they haven't then any MK III sights should fit including night sights.  The standard MK III sights are good and not nearly as tall as those are.
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 8:23:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That should be a MK III.  Hopefully the dovetails have not been modified.  If they haven't then any MK III sights should fit including night sights.  The standard MK III sights are good and not nearly as tall as those are.
View Quote
Thanks, with the current sights it doesn’t seem to point as naturally as my Hi Powers with fixed sights.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:13:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Look at Garthwaight, Don Williams, Hienie,

That is a hi polish MKIII Hi Power. Have a pro do it and keep original tangent sight.
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 7:02:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Have a pro do it and keep original tangent sight.
View Quote
Those sights aren't tangent sights, these are:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top