Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 4/30/2020 8:32:20 PM EDT
I picked up a vp40 on sunday it came with tritium sights . What must have upgrades do I need.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 9:56:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know what upgrades,  bit I love my HK P30 .40

VP9 OR 40 is next
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 5:03:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I picked up a vp40 on sunday it came with tritium sights . What must have upgrades do I need.
View Quote

Mags and ammo. A good holster if you plan on carrying it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 5:05:53 AM EDT
[#3]
You could throw a solid back on it. Mags, holster, and ammo is always good.
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 1:28:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I love my VP9, the grip is one of the best I have ever held. Mine came with 15 round mags so I ordered 3 of the new 17 rnd factory mags and I did put on a solid back plate from HKparts.net.
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 3:09:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Shoot it and see if the groove in the trigger guard pinches your finger.  If so, remove some trigger guard material.  If not, shoot it some more and enjoy.

Also don't buy steel cased ammo to save money, as the VP's stepped chambers don't like steel cases and may cause failures to extract.
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 5:25:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Mags

Mags

And more mags

Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top