Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2022 11:59:57 AM EDT
https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/929913706

Just bought it.  Out the door price with tax, fees and shipping, looks like I'll be at about $780.  I've wanted a P320, but admittedly, I don't know much about them other than there are a TON of models and they use a FCU that is the SN part (rest is swappable).  I put a bid of $710 on it and didn't think I'd win it.  Hope I didn't overpay - but not sure the value of this one.

Did I overpay for this?  Looks like the lower is a $65 part from WC.  No idea about the trigger on it; non-OEM?  The Leupold Deltapoint - never used a RDS on a handgun.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 3:28:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty good deal

Custom shop DCU
DPP
WC grip

Yeah you did fine

I just snagged a Xcompact for $449 shipped
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 5:24:16 AM EDT
[#2]
You did fine....First the gun alone would cost about $450/500. Then this gun has the custom FCU in it, if you wanted to buy the custom FCU it would
cost you $349 street price, then the Delta point optic is about $400 then the custom grip $65.

The Sig P320 is a modular gun, for the new owners getting into the P320 platform it can get very confusing because it's a modular gun and you can
build this gun into many different things by simply ordering different parts and switching them out, back and forth to make the gun, your own custom P320

I've built 4 custom P320's, all are different, The FCU in the P320 can be moved to make different guns, IE if you want a carry gun you can order the smallest slide
and grip and put your FCU in it and have a carry gun, then if you want a good range gun you can buy the longest slide a better Sig grip for a range gun and
you have it. on and on and on. ALL THIS HAPPENS BECAUSE YOU HAVE A FCU that moves from whatever gun you want to build with the different parts you have.

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 9:21:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I just snagged a Xcompact for $449 shipped
View Quote

How'd you manage that? Used?
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 9:41:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

How'd you manage that? Used?
View Quote

New prices like that are all over.  My P320 full size was $435 shipped.  No tax.  Got it 3 months ago.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 10:31:44 AM EDT
[#5]
You did fine OP.  As already mentioned just the Sig Custom FCU and Delta Point Pro would be more than you paid for the whole works.
I embraced the P320 series and got a little carried away.

Attachment Attached File

Left to right:
9mm Compact,  .40 full size,  M17, M18 and a .45 acp with compact and FS slide.
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 3:57:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Nice!
Here's mine

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 5:48:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Bought this one used from AIM for $419 then added the Wilson Combat grip.

I think you got a good deal OP.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 12:36:13 AM EDT
[#8]
It arrived today.  Looks just like the pictures show.  Got a few extra 17rd and 21rd mags for it, and picked up a threaded barrel from AIM Surplus for it.

Well, unbeknownst to me, there are two types of barrels and slides for the P320's - one that has "LCI" (loaded chamber indicator) and one without.  Apparently, my P32 M18 has the LCI on it.  Of course, the threaded barrel I got doesn't have that.

Appears that my options are:

1 - Return the barrel and eat return shipping costs and restock fee (or try to sell on the EE).
2 - Find someone I can pay to machine the LCI cut in the barrel I got for less than ~$30 (less than the cost difference to sell this barrel and buy a new one WITH the LCI cut)
3 - Remove the LCI from the slide.

Yeah, I know there are other options - but I am not going to buy another slide or another P320.  

I've heard that Option 3 will work, but comes with some caveats in that shooting the gun expels a lot of carbon and debris out that, now open, LCI cut right onto the lens of the red dot - and that it's not an insignificant amount of it such that it requires wiping it off after a handful of shots.

Wonder why some have the LCI and some don't.  New versions versus old?  Or only on specific models?  If so, why?
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 12:55:42 AM EDT
[#9]
I think California requires it. Some are made with it to be California compliant, most are not.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 8:45:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It arrived today.  Looks just like the pictures show.  Got a few extra 17rd and 21rd mags for it, and picked up a threaded barrel from AIM Surplus for it.

Well, unbeknownst to me, there are two types of barrels and slides for the P320's - one that has "LCI" (loaded chamber indicator) and one without.  Apparently, my P32 M18 has the LCI on it.  Of course, the threaded barrel I got doesn't have that.

Appears that my options are:

1 - Return the barrel and eat return shipping costs and restock fee (or try to sell on the EE).
2 - Find someone I can pay to machine the LCI cut in the barrel I got for less than ~$30 (less than the cost difference to sell this barrel and buy a new one WITH the LCI cut)
3 - Remove the LCI from the slide.

Yeah, I know there are other options - but I am not going to buy another slide or another P320.  

I've heard that Option 3 will work, but comes with some caveats in that shooting the gun expels a lot of carbon and debris out that, now open, LCI cut right onto the lens of the red dot - and that it's not an insignificant amount of it such that it requires wiping it off after a handful of shots.

Wonder why some have the LCI and some don't.  New versions versus old?  Or only on specific models?  If so, why?
View Quote

The above poster is probably correct and it was also requested by the Army when testing the M17/M18.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 9:34:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Also appears that this SIG has an aftermarket recoil spring.  Looks like it's this:

https://www.sigguy.com/product-page/dpm-sig-sauer-p320-compact-carry-recoil-reduction-system-3-9

Need to go watch some youtube videos to see what this supposedly does better (and if it's better than OEM).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top