Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2020 8:31:52 PM EDT
Slide is stuck. Disassembled making sure not to touch the grip safety. Cleaned and lubed. Went to assemble and as I was sliding the slide back I touched the grip safety. Now what. She's stuck good.
Link Posted: 3/13/2020 10:14:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you ever get this figured out?
Link Posted: 3/14/2020 10:35:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I've seen this issue twice now.  First was our range rental EZ9mm.  It finally released after some effort.  The second was just yesterday when one of our customers brand new M2.0 Compact 9mm did same thing with a live round in chamber and dead trigger.  I finally got slide back after some serious pressure on edge of bench (hard press check).  Pistol was fine after that he continued shooting.  Wonder if Smith has changed something in the design with newer M&P's ?  I have a few from when they first came out and have experienced nothing like this.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top