Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2019 2:47:57 PM EDT
I’ve been in the market for a good condition PPK for a while now. I wanted something before S&W and I’m not a fan of stainless nor did I want a PPK/S.

What I stumbled upon is a once in a lifetime find. I found, not one, but two, blued, unfired Interarms PPK’s complete with boxes, paperwork, etc.

The original owner purchased them and put them in his safe over 30 years ago without ever firing them.

One of the serial numbers is K0022xx and the other is K0095xx.

The later serial has a test target dated mid 1987, the earlier doesn’t have the test target unfortunately, so I’m unsure of the date of manufacture on it.

The earlier has the plastic over cardboard case and the later has the plastic clamshell case. Both have the original magazines with them.

I am beyond excited to finally have one of my “dream” guns and join the PPK owner club!

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 5:12:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice, mine are a bit older than yours, and I can't shoot mine.
Link Posted: 3/10/2019 9:35:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Those are beauties you guys
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 4:31:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Wonderful. Been just bitten recently. Must buy in numbers
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 4:48:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/detN3Ej.jpg
View Quote
Why can't you shoot them?
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 5:26:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The composition of the grips are such that with age they get very brittle. The cost of original grips now are at about $150-300!
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 7:36:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The composition of the grips are such that with age they get very brittle. The cost of original grips now are at about $150-300!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yowza!
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 8:30:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Get replicas - or originals in plastic (brown or black).
See my picture of Roger Moore. Around 45 bucks per set. They are perfectly compatible as long as it's not S&W

You can use the one set you buy to shoot any of your handguns; just swap as needed and go.

ETA: here
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 11:26:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
See my picture of Roger Moore. Around 45 bucks per set. They are perfectly compatible as long as it's not S&W

You can use the one set you buy to shoot any of your handguns; just swap as needed and go.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a Manurhin PP that I can shoot. besides those three are police issued models and worth too much to shoot.
Link Posted: 10/12/2019 6:10:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Welcome to the PPK Club

If they can only keep the Ejectors from breaking once every 8 years I'll be very happy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top