Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2017 10:07:03 PM EDT
First, this is my first try at any kind of forum so if I am doing this wrong or at the wrong place forgive me.  I received a Jericho 941 9mm/ 40 from my father 25+ years ago-(how long he had it I do not know)- I just shoot it 3-4 times a year and sits next to my bed in a gun safe- I was told by IWI it is an "R" model or a baby eagle. It is all steel. 4.4' barrel, has IMI on grip, H-3 right above the grip, then KBI inc. on opposite side-  I need the slide catch lever for this pistol, it broke right at the pin- I have tried IWI, Gunspartscorp.com, gunbrokers, ebay, cfn parts, Gun Garage, HGW,& numerous gun part sites-  --  Does anyone know where I could purchase/ get this part  ???
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 4:03:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't have access to a Jericho/941, but I'm fairly sure a Tanfoglio slide release will fit any steel BE/Jericho. Check with Cajun gun works, they would probably know.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 5:16:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Any pics of the broken part ?
The post above suggests Tanfoglio, better known as the EAA "Witness" is good information.
Just make sure you purchase parts for a small frame.

Springfield P9
at84s
TA90
TZ75
Baby Eagle
UZi Eagle
Jericho
Are very similar designs with mostly subtle changes .
Try Numerich , but look under  "Kassner" as the mfr.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top