Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2022 6:41:09 PM EDT
Anyone using one? Just wondering what you think of it?

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 7:53:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Fat guy tagged for interest.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 9:26:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one for my G19.5.  I wear it at 3 o’clock.  It rides so low that it is difficult to rapidly get a good grip on the gun when drawing it from the holster.  But it definitely conceals well, and it is comfortable.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 12:51:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Just got mine in today.  Will report back
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 6:50:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have one for my G19.5.  I wear it at 3 o’clock.  It rides so low that it is difficult to rapidly get a good grip on the gun when drawing it from the holster.  But it definitely conceals well, and it is comfortable.
View Quote

My update carrying my 43x today with the fat guy.  Pretty much the exact same experience.  I'm 6ft and 280lbs and I have mine setup at the highest attachment point with the loops at 3 o'clock.  It does ride very low making it a little hard to draw from, but acceptable to my standards, zero printing, and is the most comfortable holster I have tried fo far.  Only wore it for a few hours today, but I dig it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top