Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2021 12:53:26 PM EDT
Been trying to contact them via their "CONTACT US" messages and their 1-800 number,

No replies from their CONTACT US,  and their 1-800 phone number, has had a recording about them having "technical difficulties" for days now.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 3:21:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 11:05:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 4:13:22 PM EDT
[#3]
@springfieldarmory

Who do I email to find out the build info on a custom carry I bought used?
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 11:40:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 1:09:43 PM EDT
[#5]
STEVE,  your email address is not working.  I keep getting this message:

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to [email protected] ,
because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

I also tried [email protected]

Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD ARMORY:

I can try to help you here if you have any questions.
View Quote

OK, I have Fiber Optic Front Sight on my Hellcat,  I want to change it out for the TRITIUM Front Sight that you have on the newer Hellcat Pistols.

How can I get one ????

I was also curious about the possibility of getting your 3.8" Threaded Barrel & Compensator?

Thank you.

Looking forward to you reply.

Link Posted: 3/19/2021 10:30:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I have been trying to reach them to redeem my optic plate for my xdm elite osp.....email comes back not delivered, phone does nothing, www.ospplate.com does nothing.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 10:14:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD ARMORY:

Our computer system has been down all week.  Which includes all email and phone systems.  We hope to have it up and running today or tomorrow.  I am not a computer person, so I can't elaborate on the problem.  I can try to help you here if you have any questions.
View Quote

I do hope that you can get your system up & running sometime soon.
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 9:33:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Jeez-louise, ... I can speed-dail Jake @ State Farm on my cell at 2am and get super low rates far easier than getting Steve @ S.A. to answer one email.

Link Posted: 3/28/2021 12:29:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Using the contact us or email I have yet to receive a response from about a month ago. I wanted to inquire about replacement XDM Elite recoil springs,
I'm in the 4k range on one of my XDM Elites. If it's like most polymer guns I have, 5k is a good time to change it.
The replacement recoil springs are not able to be purchased anywhere else according to my google skills.

Same goes for the hellcat. The 10k endurance test had recoil spring changes at 2,500 rounds. I'm at 2k on my edc hellcat. The recoil springs for Hellcats are also not available anywhere.
I bought the elites and the Hellcat last year and have put quite a few rounds through them. I like them but the parts availability and customer support is severely lacking for high round count shooting.

Link Posted: 3/28/2021 10:12:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Using the contact us or email I have yet to receive a response from about a month ago. I wanted to inquire about replacement XDM Elite recoil springs,
I'm in the 4k range on one of my XDM Elites. If it's like most polymer guns I have, 5k is a good time to change it.
The replacement recoil springs are not able to be purchased anywhere else according to my google skills.

Same goes for the hellcat. The 10k endurance test had recoil spring changes at 2,500 rounds. I'm at 2k on my edc hellcat. The recoil springs for Hellcats are also not available anywhere.
I bought the elites and the Hellcat last year and have put quite a few rounds through them. I like them but the parts availability and customer support is severely lacking for high round count shooting.

View Quote
Does the Elite use a different recoil spring than the standard XD-M?
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 11:23:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Does the Elite use a different recoil spring than the standard XD-M?
View Quote

I don't have an original XDM but I believe the original is a non-captive spring?
The elite has a captive dual spring assembly.
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 6:49:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 6:50:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 12:42:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
HI Guys,

we had a massive computer issue, which also caused our phone system to go down.  Everyone is back up a running now, it lasted right at two weeks.  

Feel free to contact me at my email     [email protected]    Please be patient as I personally am working my way thru about 250 emails, which will take me a few days to get thru.  

Also, I am in the Law Enforcement side, so if your email is specific to LE, I will be happy to put you in contact with someone who can help you out.
View Quote

Did the issues start again? Sent an email about a broken red dot warranty on tues and still no reply.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 12:01:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 11:04:28 AM EDT
[#16]
@SpringfieldArmory

Hey Steve, hope all is well and you're doing good. Quick question. Is there anyway to get a suppressor height front night sight for my new EX-M elite tactical? I've never seen such a unicorn, but if available I'd love to have one.

Rock on brother
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top