Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2020 1:39:19 AM EDT
I’m new to beretta. Is there a version that can be carried cocked and locked.
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 1:42:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Taurus PT-92?
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 1:59:32 AM EDT
[#2]
92X
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 8:09:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KitBuilder:
92X
View Quote

To clarify, only the 92X Performance can be carried cond 1.  I know that is what you linked, but there is a whole series of 92X pistols and only the Performance applies.

That being said, OP, the 92X Performance is a large gun that has a steel frame that is aimed towards competition shooters more than CCW. But, YMMV.
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 11:07:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Beretta Billenium
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 11:46:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Taurus PT-92?
View Quote
:-) +1

Link Posted: 5/6/2020 12:18:00 AM EDT
[#6]
The Beretta 92D had no decocker or safety.  It is no longer made, but can still be found here and there.  Slide profile looks naked without the levers, and hammer is bobbed in appearance, double action only.  Missing lever make upper rear slide slightly slimmer profile for carry.  Very smooth DA.  The d spring mod is named after the factory spring in the 92D.

Edit, read the op.  The billenium is an older model with frame mounted safety.  Some folks converted their 92D, a little costly, though.

Currently, there is a 92X performance with a frame mounted safety, as well.  Both thd billenium and 92X performance can be carried cocked and locked.
Link Posted: 5/9/2020 10:36:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Original 92 is frame safety
92 Combat
92 Stock
92 Steel-1

I also remember that there was a compact type D as well but I don't remember what they called that.

Alleghany Arms used to convert 92d to frame safety but you had to supply the parts. I had one for a while and it was a good pistol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top