Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/6/2018 11:27:36 PM EDT
A guy at work owes me a little bit of money and he gave me an ISSC M22 pistol for some of the debt. I don’t know a whole lot about it though.  It looks new and has two mags and box.  What would it be worth if I sold it ?

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 11:36:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Quick search only found one on gunbroker for $330. I like the looks of it. No clue on how good it shoots.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 12:14:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quick search only found one on gunbroker for $330. I like the looks of it. No clue on how good it shoots.
View Quote
It shoots great with higher velocity .22 like cci mini mags. I don’t know if I’d keep or sell it though
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 8:06:58 AM EDT
[#3]
They sold new for just under $200. Last price Buds had them for $150.

Glock got a settlement from them and they had to redesign them to continue selling them.

They are interesting guns but not worth a lot of money. They also have a licensed Steyr RFP model.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 5:29:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I Paid under $200 from  PSA around 2 years ago, I think it was a $179 daily deal.

Shoots well enough, mostly shoot CCI out  of it and it feeds that pretty well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top