Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2022 10:07:02 AM EDT
I have a Holosun 407C and like it a lot. It's only on Ruger MkIV tactical, but I like it so much I want a shake-awake MRDS on just about everything.  If I'm buying a bunch, what's out there that won't break the bank?  Maybe around $150 or less. I see there are several SwampFox models.  I see Crimson trace, Bushnell, TruGlo, etc.  So what's out there?
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 1:48:31 PM EDT
[#1]
You get what you pay for. The lower price tier you aim for, the less you get in trade. When it comes to optics and specifically, pistol red dots... you really do get what you pay for. If your budget is very tight, make your selection better, not more numerous. For example, having three go to pistols of top notch quality is more valuable than having a whole bunch of low to mid tier stuff...
Link Posted: 3/30/2022 10:59:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Not sure on the $150 price tag

The Bushnell RXS250 is excellent and duty grade.

The Crimson Trace RAD my buddy has is the same.

The Swampfox stuff I have and have seen is range worthy but lower tier without being trash.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top