Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 7:25:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They didn't even bother to respond to the dispute, unwillingly? No, I'd say more like apathetic.
View Quote

Looks like this has been addressed.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:46:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

The claim by the OP that we didn't even respond to the chargeback is simply not true. I have seen the folder on the chargeback. We have the initial notice of the chargeback, our response and all supplied paperwork, and their reply to our dispute. I am not sure whey  AMEX would even discuss this level of detail to either side. Like someone else said, we are both customers of AMEX. Personally I do not want to continue to fight this in public, but I also do not want to let blatantly false statements about our company go unanswered.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They didn't even bother to respond to the dispute, unwillingly? No, I'd say more like apathetic.

The claim by the OP that we didn't even respond to the chargeback is simply not true. I have seen the folder on the chargeback. We have the initial notice of the chargeback, our response and all supplied paperwork, and their reply to our dispute. I am not sure whey  AMEX would even discuss this level of detail to either side. Like someone else said, we are both customers of AMEX. Personally I do not want to continue to fight this in public, but I also do not want to let blatantly false statements about our company go unanswered.

Ironic
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:58:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:15:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Hire a local attorney, sort it out in court.....you will likely get paid for the gun.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 2:38:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hire a local attorney, sort it out in court.....you will likely get paid for the gun.
View Quote

That's such a crappy solution.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 2:41:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone is wrong, OP says they told him they didn't know anything about the dispute and RG says they have a folder with all the info.

OP, cut them a check for the cost of a pistol or whatever you can work out "under no obligation to do so" or not.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:48:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

While they’re both wrong, the OP wins by a significant margin in my eyes.
View Quote

Shit happens.

Especially when:
1) you do not adequately describe what you are selling
2) you ignore the credit card company's arbitration process, which you agreed to when deciding to accept those credit cards for payment

Rifle Gear had every chance to make this right or at least defend themselves to American Express and have not done so.  Don't blame OP for that.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 3:49:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Meanwhile, they’re out product unwillingly with zero money.

There’s a word for that.
View Quote

Incompetent? Unorganized?  

Link Posted: 12/18/2020 5:51:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't get the outrage.  Buyer and seller made a deal with American Express.

American Express has ruled.

Case complete.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 10:56:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Case complete.
View Quote

not exactly correct....buyer and seller made a deal with American Express simply to use American Express as a form of payment. That doesn't eliminate a buyers need to pay altogether. Probably a better explanation here:

https://www.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/chargeback-dispute-lawsuit-merchant-can-sue/
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 6:13:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Shit happens.

Especially when:
2) you ignore the credit card company's arbitration process, which you agreed to when deciding to accept those credit cards for payment

Rifle Gear had every chance to make this right or at least defend themselves to American Express and have not done so.  Don't blame OP for that.
View Quote

@WhyTanFox. - Rifle Gear stared in this thread that they did address the issue.

I still think the OP is in the wrong.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 6:15:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Case complete.
View Quote

I’ve also had people rip me off through the E-Bay arbitration process.

Just because they got their money back doesn’t mean they were right.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 6:34:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shit happens.

Especially when:

Well American Express disagrees.  At this point their complaint is with AmEx.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 7:18:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Word
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 7:33:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Same and I stopped using ebay because of it.

Nothing I could do about it and it pissed me off.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:10:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
While they’re both wrong, the OP wins by a significant margin in my eyes.
View Quote

Yep. OP has the gun and I have a unfavorable opinion of riflegear (and won't be purchasing from them in the future).
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 8:46:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
You realize you can't buy anything from direct from CZ as a non FFL right? This pistol has the lambda prefix, indicating its a CZ factory blem. Also says so on the case with a label that the factory put on it. Anymore clarifications that you need? Or are you really that special?
View Quote

You should have fixed the issue before signing the 4473.  Guess now you can add free pistol to the list of chargebacks you have won.  What was the other one you stated you did....free car rental??   Any others you want to share?  

The biggest shocker I take away from all this is how the majority of the responders here believe every single word you type, and the dealer is an evil lying back stabber.    But you think you are "entitled" to a free pistol because of some sort of "moral" high ground, lol.  And the fact you actually have people supporting this behavior is even a  bigger shocker IMO.    

You go and enjoy that free pistol cowboy, you showed them.

Link Posted: 12/24/2020 8:59:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

They should have either:

a. shared the recording of OP inquiring by phone about the gun, and being told it only came with one mag, with AMEX.
or
b.  sent the OP the two missing mags.

There's three words for that, smart business practices.
View Quote

I wouldn't think everyone has their phone calls recorded.  Maybe they should.  

Even then, they would not save them forever.

I believe the OP waited almost a month before starting the actual charge back.  That would be a long time to keep recorded phone calls.  Maybe the dealer will now.

The dealer claims there were never any missing mags, the kit, the way they sold it and the way the OP accepted it when he signed the 4473, did not include the extra mags.  No one forces anyone to sign the 4473 to take ownership of a weapon.  If something is wrong with the weapon, scratches, rust, binding parts, missing parts, etc...the time to get that addressed is prior to signing the 4473.  After that, most become warranty nightmares with the manufacture, not the dealer.  

The OP could have just as easily refused the pistol at his FFL.   Then done a chargeback for the cost of the pistol based on his belief that the pistol was missing mags.  This would have been the ideal solution.  The seller would have gotten his pistol back, the buyer all his money, and no one would be out a thing.

Link Posted: 12/24/2020 9:33:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The biggest shocker I take away from all this is how the majority of the responders here believe every single word you type, and the dealer is an evil lying back stabber.    
View Quote

Rifle gear didn't dispute anything OP said, and if they delt with OP the way they delt with AmEx they probably hoped ignoring the problem would make it go away.

OP did nothing wrong.

Rifle gear ignored OP for a month before threatening him, and then ignored AmEx for 60 days.  This is indisputable.
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 10:16:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Rifle gear didn't dispute anything OP said, and if they delt with OP the way they delt with AmEx they probably hoped ignoring the problem would make it go away.

OP did nothing wrong.

Rifle gear ignored OP for a month before threatening him, and then ignored AmEx for 60 days.  This is indisputable.
View Quote

We must have read two different accounts of what has happened.  There is/was another thread in the general section.  Maybe it has more information than this one.  Don't remember.  

Pretty sure RG said everyone knew the pistol was missing mags, and they don't see why, if asked, their dude on the phone would have not told OP. OP first said he had asked what was wrong with it, and then latter posted he asked point blank about the number of mags it had (agree from memory, not going back to reread) .

RG and OP both agree, OP called ONCE after coming home with the pistol, OP said he would think about the deal, OP says the longer he thought about it, the more he didn't like what they offered.   Then in 20 some odd days he started the charge back. He never reached out to RG after the first call.   Maybe a second call may have helped motivated RG, maybe not.  1 phone call prior to the charge back. Is that enough?  Would you think a customer is pissed off enough to do a charge back after 1 phone call and not to hear anything else about it?   Should RG reached back out to the OP?  

RG was then notified of the charge back from AmEx.  Then the wheels completely fell off with the he said/he said.  

OP should not have signed the 4473 if he had an issue with the firearm.  That is what he did wrong IMO.   You don't take possession and then "hope" to work the problems out.  It's not how it should work, as proven by what's going on.  It's not how it works at all.  

Hard heads colliding.  For the life of me, I don't why I even care enough to keep coming back here.   It's a good lesson on doing your due diligence when buying/selling used/blemmed goods.  Very interested on the final out come as well.

Link Posted: 12/24/2020 11:35:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

OP did nothing wrong.

View Quote

Umm... Rifle Gear actually disputed this right here in this thread.
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 11:41:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Morally the rifle less the cost of missing items should be paid. I believe a civil adjudication would find same despite am x.
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 11:55:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted in case this changes.

Quoted:
Someone just pointed me to this thread so I need to post my thoughts. I am not sure who you talked to that said it came with three magazines, but I guess I will have to take your word at that. If you have it in email please forward to [email protected]. We purposely do NOT list all the accessories or magazines that come in a blem package for this very reason - they are inconsistent and we don't want to have false information on our product page. We sell them as they come from CZ. You could have refused the transfer at your FFL and sent it back for a refund, but instead you took it home and now a month later you did a chargeback for the full amount of the firearm which is nearly $1500.00 Now you have our gun, and we have $0 payment. Why would we NOT consider that a stolen firearm?

Of COURSE we want you to drop the chargeback. Did you call CZ to find out if the blem packagae always includes 3 magazines? If that is the case, we would gladly ask CZ to send you the "missing" 2 magazines, or maybe they would have just sent them to you directly. How can you possibly think you are in the right here? And yes, if we do not receive payment for our firearm we will take action. What firearm dealer wouldn't in this situation?
View Quote

Rifle gear doesn't know who OP talked to or what he was told.

Rifle gear refused to offer a refund over the dispute.

OP turned to his last option, which was dispute with American Express.

Instead of contesting the charge back, Rifle Gear calls and threatens OP.

Rifle gear fails to respond to American Express and defaults on the dispute.

. . .

Even assuming OP is a grifter -- and there is no reason to believe that -- Rifle gear did nothing to resolve this issue beyond offering a trinket discount and then threatening OP.

Rifle gear fucked this up.
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 12:06:30 AM EDT
[#24]
I'm not sure why you keep saying RG ignored the chargeback, that was what OP told us but according to RG that's not true.

Quoted:

. . .

Even assuming OP is a grifter -- and there is no reason to believe that -- Rifle gear did nothing to resolve this issue beyond offering a trinket discount and then threatening OP.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Someone just pointed me to this thread so I need to post my thoughts. I am not sure who you talked to that said it came with three magazines, but I guess I will have to take your word at that. If you have it in email please forward to [email protected]. We purposely do NOT list all the accessories or magazines that come in a blem package for this very reason - they are inconsistent and we don't want to have false information on our product page. We sell them as they come from CZ. You could have refused the transfer at your FFL and sent it back for a refund, but instead you took it home and now a month later you did a chargeback for the full amount of the firearm which is nearly $1500.00 Now you have our gun, and we have $0 payment. Why would we NOT consider that a stolen firearm?

Of COURSE we want you to drop the chargeback. Did you call CZ to find out if the blem packagae always includes 3 magazines? If that is the case, we would gladly ask CZ to send you the "missing" 2 magazines, or maybe they would have just sent them to you directly. How can you possibly think you are in the right here? And yes, if we do not receive payment for our firearm we will take action. What firearm dealer wouldn't in this situation?

. . .

Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not sure what the truth is now but I can say I'm never dealing with OP in the EE and RG isn't on my list either.
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 1:22:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

The month before dispute took away most of the common options and really didn't give them much of a choice in my opinion. As mentioned legal and right aren't always the same thing. It is universally accepted in the gun world that if you accept the transfer you are agreeing to the sale with the exception being hidden problems which are almost impossible to see until you shoot it. Lots of sellers even word their return policy around it.

Once a gun has been in the possession of the customer for a month it's a done deal as far as I am concerned. I am not saying RifleGear is spotless in this I just don't feel like it was handled properly by the OP either. If he were my customer I would never deal with him again.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 11:02:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Didn't read the whole thing, smells like a shit show though.

I had to deal with a charge back on a gun once, a guy's wife got all pissed at him for buying a gun and charged it back, I called him and told him he was in possession of a stolen firearm and calls to local PD and ATF would follow if he didn't drop whatever he was doing and return it.  

We took it back and sold it on consignment, he was super pissed at his wife, it was a testament to MGTOW.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 7:17:10 PM EDT
[#27]
I had a similar situation with Buds Gun Shop - bought a Demo 5946 S&W that was advertized as coming with 2 15 rd mags.   When I picked it up at the dealer it had 2 ten round mags.   I went through with transfer and called Buds asking them to send 15 rd mags.

Initially the Customer Service guy at Buds told me since I went through with transfer it was my problem.  I sweet talked him a bit and he wouldn't  budge so I said I would have to contest the credit card until the issue was resolved. At that point he decided he could help me and they ended up sending me a couple 15rd Meggar mags and I returned the 10 rd mags.   Not sure why gun companies often seem to hire ANTI-SERVICE customer service people.  I haven't ordered any guns from Buds since this nonsense.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:19:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I had a similar situation with Buds Gun Shop - bought a Demo 5946 S&W that was advertized as coming with 2 15 rd mags.   When I picked it up at the dealer it had 2 ten round mags.   I went through with transfer and called Buds asking them to send 15 rd mags.

Initially the Customer Service guy at Buds told me since I went through with transfer it was my problem.  I sweet talked him a bit and he wouldn't  budge so I said I would have to contest the credit card until the issue was resolved. At that point he decided he could help me and they ended up sending me a couple 15rd Meggar mags and I returned the 10 rd mags.   Not sure why gun companies often seem to hire ANTI-SERVICE customer service people.  I haven't ordered any guns from Buds since this nonsense.
View Quote

Gun sales is a low margin business.  Any time they take a hit it hurts.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:32:35 PM EDT
[#29]
So... the dude got a free gun, then?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:53:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Seems that way.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:01:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

In the calguns thing, RG says that i didnt seem that upset when i called them when i got the gun. and i wasn't. its business. im not going to yell or swear or get angry bc that doesn't help. I'm a reasonable, rational person.

But when you call to make threats against me, that makes it personal. That is utterly unacceptable and it ceases being business. They tried to bully me into dropping this thing, that i have a right to do under the terms we all agreed on, using the threat of government force and ruining my life from the one government agency everyone fears. Fuck them for that. I don't think anyone can disagree that that was wrong.  

View Quote

OP, at the heart of this matter I think you are in the right that it was reasonable to expect the gun you purchased would arrive with all accessories and the only difference from a factory new gun would be cosmetic issues.

However, following your posts I’d advise you to follow your own advice about being reasonable.

This is really all about business, but your posting makes it i retry clear it’s becoming personal.  Sometimes you just need to cut bait.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:27:13 AM EDT
[#32]
One big take away from all this is that half of you guys think you can say whatever BS you want.  If that BS isn’t caught till after a signature then you got away with it and it’s the others guys fault.  That’s 100% unethical and a poor way to live your life let alone conduct business.
Whenever being technically right becomes your business practices defense it’s time to reevaluate.

OP was told incorrect info per the sellers request for calling in for details.
All rifle gear had to do was make it right and send two mags.  Yes the cost of mistakes adds up so whoever is in charge of sales needs to rethink their call for details policy.    
In the meantime the $100 that Rifle Gear saves by not making it right pales in comparison to the damage they have done.  Of course they could have came on here and said we are so sorry . We spoke to the rep and have updated our policy’s. Please accept the two missing mags plus one extra for your troubles.  Instead they look silly on a website with 100s of thousands of members.  

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:54:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Something stinks in here...
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:58:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

@shark92651

Weird that you just randomly showed up when the OP never mentioned the company name.  
Thank you for your post and showing everyone what kind of company rifegear is.  You have made the "list" of companies to never do business with.  
Sadly, you are about to learn the value of 2 magazines would have been a lot less than a ruined reputation amongst gun owners on the internet.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:37:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
One big take away from all this is that half of you guys think you can say whatever BS you want.  If that BS isn’t caught till after a signature then you got away with it and it’s the others guys fault.  That’s 100% unethical and a poor way to live your life let alone conduct business.
Whenever being technically right becomes your business practices defense it’s time to reevaluate.

OP was told incorrect info per the sellers request for calling in for details.
All rifle gear had to do was make it right and send two mags.  Yes the cost of mistakes adds up so whoever is in charge of sales needs to rethink their call for details policy.    
In the meantime the $100 that Rifle Gear saves by not making it right pales in comparison to the damage they have done.  Of course they could have came on here and said we are so sorry . We spoke to the rep and have updated our policy’s. Please accept the two missing mags plus one extra for your troubles.  Instead they look silly on a website with 100s of thousands of members.  

View Quote

The way this thread has gone has me wondering if OP's version of the story is correct.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:49:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The way this thread has gone has me wondering if OP's version of the story is correct.
View Quote

It's amazing how much grief this has caused over what amounts to around $50. I don't think the OP has ever addressed how bad the "blem" was which would be a deciding factor in how good his deal really was. I'll just say my first posts on page 1 are still correct and the OP turned this into a clown show with a big assist from RifleGear. If the OP had integrity he would at least send them a money order for the amount less the two mags if the chargeback was 100% in his favor. Even if RifleGear is 100% wrong it's tantamount to theft to take something of that value just because an employee of theirs screwed up. Them being dicks on the internet doesn't change any of that.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:59:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It's amazing how much grief this has caused over what amounts to around $50. I don't think the OP has ever addressed how bad the "blem" was which would be a deciding factor in how good his deal really was. I'll just say my first posts on page 1 are still correct and the OP turned this into a clown show with a big assist from RifleGear. If the OP had integrity he would at least send them a money order for the amount less the two mags if the chargeback was 100% in his favor. Even if RifleGear is 100% wrong it's tantamount to theft to take something of that value just because an employee of theirs screwed up. Them being dicks on the internet doesn't change any of that.
View Quote

If you can get 2 magazines for a TSO (40S&W for me, please) for $50, please let me know where.  Even without the orange base plate, which is impossible to get, AFAIK.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:06:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

If you can get 2 magazines for a TSO (40S&W for me, please) for $50, please let me know where.  Even without the orange base plate, which is impossible to get, AFAIK.
View Quote

Can't get 2 for less than $50, but for sure 1.
$47.95 for the 17-rounders, in stock.  10-round were $37.95 but OOS now.

https://gregcotellc.com/cart/cz-factory-mecgar-actmag-c-173/cz-75-ts-cz-75-ts-czechmate-40-sw-17-rd-factory-magazine-11171-p-1406.html?zenid=ivrprm0nt52jt42icl8egqr1g0
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:21:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

https://gregcotellc.com/cart/cz-factory-mecgar-actmag-c-173/cz-75-ts-cz-75-ts-czechmate-40-sw-17-rd-factory-magazine-11171-p-1406.html?zenid=ivrprm0nt52jt42icl8egqr1g0
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My point, exactly.  $100, not $50.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:24:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Not exactly how $100 for 2 mags compares to ~$1600 for a TSO.  Maybe there was something written previously that I missed.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:31:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

This thread is great illustration on who to never to business with.

You order a gun, don't like it, charge back, and keep the gun, and then bad mouth the dealer?

In my book, the OP is a thief. You have the gun and the cash for months, I would definitely file criminal charges.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:33:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Not exactly how $100 for 2 mags compares to ~$1600 for a TSO.  Maybe there was something written previously that I missed.
View Quote
You said, "It's amazing how much grief this has caused over what amounts to around $50."

It's not $50.  It's $100.  

The gun was $1450, for a blem.  

I bought mine new (not a blem) with all 3 mags for $1599.  I'd rather get the deal I got.  

After all that and the ATF threat, it SHOULD cost them something.  Not necessarily the $1450, but I wasn't the one threatened.  I might feel differently on that if it was me they threatened.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:35:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You need to reference my posts on pg 1 that I was referring to because I never said I can get TSO mags for $50.

Quoted:
The mags aren't 140mm so your replacements are going to be around $48 plus $35 for the base pads and any springs you may want so the price is honestly a wash in that regard. Depending on how the gun looks I'd just take the 10% and move on, it's not worth the hassle and you'll be $50 ahead minus the damage. If you hadn't already made the transfer I would have sent it back, that was the time to make the acceptance call.

If you're going to use it in competition you'll be adding more scratches anyhow.

ETA: I ordered these two weeks ago.

https://gunzonedeals.com/product/CZ-11172-CZ-75-9MM-20-RD-BLUE-FINISH

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:38:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
You said, "It's amazing how much grief this has caused over what amounts to around $50."

It's not $50.  It's $100.  

The gun was $1450, for a blem.  

I bought mine new (not a blem) with all 3 mags for $1599.  I'd rather get the deal I got.  

After all that and the ATF threat, it SHOULD cost them something.  Not necessarily the $1450, but I wasn't the one threatened.  I might feel differently on that if it was me they threatened.
View Quote

There were no deals on these guns around the time this started. I know because I bought one within a few weeks, everyone was selling them for around $1700 so if you're basing the price off $1599 it's not a fair comparison.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:41:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You need to reference my posts on pg 1 that I was referring to because I never said I can get TSO mags for $50.

View Quote
He saved $150 for the damage.  Not the missing magazines.

2 mags = $100, plus the base plates, plus the damage.  Way more than $50, imho.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:43:26 PM EDT
[#46]
@Bandit117 any updates?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:43:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

There were no deals on these guns around the time this started. I know because I bought one within a few weeks, everyone was selling them for around $1700 so if you're basing the price off $1599 it's not a fair comparison.
View Quote

No argument there.  I wouldn't know.  Bought mine in November.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:47:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$1700-(2x$80)=$1540, this is my number at the time and I rounded down to $50.

$1600-(2x80)=$1440

Again the blem was never addressed. We have no idea if it's a $200 scratch or a $10 handling mark. Without that info I don't see how we can really have a fair assessment of the deal.

The fact that the OP never addresses this makes me think it's really really minor.

ETA: For all we know the gun was a display model with a barely noticeable handling mark and was priced appropriately at $1450 considering it had only one mag and the employee just screwed the OP by describing it improperly.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:56:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

$1600-(2x80)=$1440

Again the blem was never addressed. We have no idea if it's a $200 scratch or a $10 handling mark. Without that info I don't see how we can really have a fair assessment of the deal.

The fact that the OP never addresses this makes me think it's really really minor.
View Quote
I don't agree.

It doesn't matter how bad the blemish is.  He got the discount for the blem, not the missing magazines.  

I don't need to argue the point further.  I understand what you think.  I just don't agree with you.  No problem.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:01:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I don't agree.

It doesn't matter how bad the blemish is.  He got the discount for the blem, not the missing magazines.  

I don't need to argue the point further.  I understand what you think.  I just don't agree with you.  No problem.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$1600-(2x80)=$1440

I don't agree.

I still think RifleGear shares at least 50% if not more of the fault here, see my edit above, they obviously dropped the ball. I'm only arguing for the perceived value of what he got. At a minimum the OP owes them around $1300.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top