Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2021 11:03:43 PM EDT
I've been looking for a few months for a TRP that has been in stock and have not been able to find a single one.
Did Springfield stop producing them them?
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 11:45:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Popular gun? But there are also a bunch in circulation. Contact one of their main distributors and see if you can find out if FFLs have them in stock somewhere.
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 9:43:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I know of a shop with one. PM me and I will pass on the info.

Finestlond
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 5:12:53 PM EDT
[#3]
There's a 10mm at the BX near me also $1,600 OTD.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 8:04:31 AM EDT
[#4]
If it is the same as years ago, SA runs batches of guns. The Full Railed TRP op's were run once a year and not in great numbers.
SA is most likely focusing on the guns that sell hot right now, which is concealed carry style and the new Ronin's.
There is still a panic going on that has only slowed slightly.
But then again, who knows what their thought process is after killing off one of the best custom shops.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 8:34:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Couple of used trps in OKC. Also there was a springfield emissary at cops gun shop. I am thinking hard about that one. Nice looking gun.
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 12:25:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I ordered a full rail TRP from Springfield and it seems like they do runs about once a year.  Waited right around 8 months.

I'd imagine the other models are more often.  Find a dealer who has some ordered and get on tla list if you can't find one in stock?
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 6:50:40 PM EDT
[#7]
GT Distributors in Dallas had some in stock awhile back.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 4:33:03 AM EDT
[#8]
I think they are making mostly there small gun line right now .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top