Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2023 6:51:59 PM EDT
Looking for something similar to Alien Gear style. Want one that accommodates MRDS AND TLR-7.

I haven't found anything outside of the basic kydex like NB tactical, but that is way too uncomfortable for me. I carry at 1-3 o'clock, not appendix.

Am I SOL?
Link Posted: 2/28/2023 11:52:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Have a Kydex sheet coming in to try making it myself. Then I can just simply swap it with the ALien Gear shell
Link Posted: 2/28/2023 4:57:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Tried homemade shell with a kydex sheet & that didn't go well. So I got brave & risked ruining my Alien Gear holster by taking the heat gun to it to try to accommodate the TLR-7 I wanted to add. It worked out and now I have a semi-custom AG holster that allows the TLR-7A & MRDS on a Hellcat Pro. Hope this helps other folks too!
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 4:30:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't have a suggestion, but I'm glad to hear that it worked for you. I have the same pistol and want to put a light on it. Was just wondering about holsters.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 11:09:53 AM EDT
[#4]
I’m looking for this as well. Not finding much
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 11:32:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: aeroworksxp] [#5]
Black rhino concealment is my go to. They are great.
Lots of options available
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 9:41:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:
Black rhino concealment is my go to. They are great.
Lots of options available
View Quote

Ahhhh, this is a great option! I forgot about them. I had hem make am OWB for my TP9SFx and it's killer. Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/14/2023 11:40:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 6:25:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: devildog93] [#8]
Saw a video on this and gave it a try. It is pretty damn good. Not as comfortable as an aliengear with the padding, but better than a kydex iwb holster and probably the most concealable holster I own. Adjustable tension, a claw to push out on the beltline, and coated inside and out for a pretty smooth feel. Definitely a good purchase I think.

https://www.tacticalholsters.com/product/phenom-stealth-black-moclaw/
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 5:35:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By devildog93:
Saw a video on this and gave it a try. It is pretty damn good. Not as comfortable as an aliengear with the padding, but better than a kydex iwb holster and probably the most concealable holster I own. Adjustable tension, a claw to push out on the beltline, and coated inside and out for a pretty smooth feel. Definitely a good purchase I think.

https://www.tacticalholsters.com/product/phenom-stealth-black-moclaw/
View Quote

Looks similar to Garret holsters that I tried. Not comfy for me. YMMV
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 10:23:56 PM EDT
[#10]
JM custom kydex is my go to
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 10:35:06 AM EDT
[#11]
You mention Alien Gear - why not actually go with them?

I have an older Cloak Tuck IWB that I have been using for years now, when I purchased my Hellcat Pro a few weeks ago I sent in my old CZ75D shell to AG as a part of their exchange program and they sent me a new one for the Pro.  
Cost me exactly $0.00 other than cost of shipping old shell to them.  There was no charge for shipping me the new one.  

Turnaround time was very fast - from the time I dropped off my old shell at the post office to the new one arriving at my house was under 2 weeks.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 12:08:41 AM EDT
[#12]
JM custom kydex is amazing, their IWB and AIWB are awesome.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top