Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2023 10:29:29 PM EDT
Doesn't look like my preferred holster, alien gear, offers one to accommodate the light for either one of these.

Stealth Gear is a pass for me. I carry from 1:00 to 3:00. Not looking for an appendix carry holster. I also prefer a two clip holster style, like the AG or StealthGear Ventcore, versus one clip.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 9:59:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KissMethod17] [#1]
I use Neptune Concealment for my P30L with TLR7A. They appear to have what you are looking for in regards to the P2000/TLR7A. They also have it for the USPc, but the 45 ACP model only from the looks of it. Wait time is a bit long as they are small veteran owned shop. They however, have quite a nice selection of HK pistols with various light options and was one of the few people I found that made any light option for the P30L. Every where its always just the P30. I found these guys through a recommendation on Reddit and have been pleased. I run one of their AIWB holsters with an ALIAS mount and its been great.

https://neptuneconcealment.com
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 11:30:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I don’t think you’re going to find anyone making a holster for the USPc with TLR-7A, since you’ll have to use an aftermarket rail adapter to mount it (unless there’s some new accessory made for the HK rail that I’m not aware of). It would require a custom holster maker to design one for that specific configuration. That’s why I gave up carrying the USPc. I love the pistol, but holster options were just about nonexistent.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 8:52:23 PM EDT
[#3]
The TLR-8 Gen 1 can be mounted to a HK USP 45c without an adapter by removing the key and clamping directly onto the rail.  This may also work for the TLR-7a.  Blackpoint Tactical makes an iwb holster for the USP TLR-8 combo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top