Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2021 11:35:15 PM EDT
I’m looking at their Defiant Limited Master in 10mm. Anyone have any info on the company and their guns?
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 12:21:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Tanfoglio made guns imported by IFG not EAA.  Good to go.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 10:12:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tanfoglio made guns imported by IFG not EAA.  Good to go.
View Quote

Thanks, I have an EAA witness that I’ve had no issues with.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 1:25:22 AM EDT
[#3]
They're Tanfoglio and from what I read under some import agreement, Tanfo initially wouldl not sell IFG any model that EAA has in their catalogue... but, looking over IFG's site it appears as if that's no longer true.

I've owned Tanfo guns for a very long time, Model for model, there are few I'd trade them for.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 3:23:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
They're Tanfoglio and from what I read under some import agreement, Tanfo initially wouldl not sell IFG any model that EAA has in their catalogue... but, looking over IFG's site it appears as if that's no longer true.

I've owned Tanfo guns for a very long time, Model for model, there are few I'd trade them for.
View Quote

What models are you referring to?  Since EAA doesn't import small frames or the Limited Pro anymore those are all also fair game for IFG too.
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 2:02:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What models are you referring to?  Since EAA doesn't import small frames or the Limited Pro anymore those are all also fair game for IFG too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The IFG Defiant looks a lot like the EAA Elite Match, in fact looks far nicer in my opinion. I found the Defiant on GB when I was looking for an Elite Match which are nowhere to be found.
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 2:55:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a Witness Elite I love shooting.  Lighter, smoother trigger than even my 1911's.  Of course, finding the brass in the next zip code can be a pain.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 6:59:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The IFG Defiant looks a lot like the EAA Elite Match, in fact looks far nicer in my opinion. I found the Defiant on GB when I was looking for an Elite Match which are nowhere to be found.
View Quote

Their models are still not any that EAA imports.

Similar features, sure.  But they still import different models.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 9:59:14 AM EDT
[#8]
I bought a 10mm Defiant Stock Master from IFG last year. Great people to deal with and a smooth transaction.

I asked their gunsmith to inspect a few things before it shipped and he was happy to do it. Called me to make sure he did everything I wanted. Good guy.

No comparison to EAA. You would be lucky to get EAA to answer a phone.

Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:02:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I bought a 10mm Defiant Stock Master from IFG last year. Great people to deal with and a smooth transaction.

I asked their gunsmith to inspect a few things before it shipped and he was happy to do it. Called me to make sure he did everything I wanted. Good guy.

No comparison to EAA. You would be lucky to get EAA to answer a phone.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/10866/tanfo_2_jpeg-1579499.JPG
View Quote

EAA's customer service is in real life what internet morons think HKs customer service is like.

They suck, and they hate you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top