Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2022 10:01:24 PM EDT
I picked this up today off a local gun trading board. Guy says it was made in 1994 and is a "transition" model date code on right side of slide confirms this,import marks on the underside of the barrel serial # is V27xx. It has a beautiful blued finish that I have not seen on any other CZ's,my compact,Rami and SPO1 nsn all have the "black paint" finish on them. It had a set of Houge wrap around grips on it that I took off and put on the "factory grips" he included. I had to break out the dremel to make the left side fit around the 'lanyard thing" sticking out. Obviously not factory so what do I have here and did I get a decent deal for $675 with one 16 rnd mag.

ETA This thing is in like new condition,finish and bore are almost flawless.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 10:23:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Well I like it and would have given that for it.
I don't have any blued versions.
Full polish, satin stainless and poly coat I have.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 11:05:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Let down...Thought you were going to post pics of a skinny cutie with huge tits
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 11:08:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 11:16:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Check your inbox....
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 11:30:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Check your inbox....
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 9:30:53 AM EDT
[#6]
What a beaut
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 11:40:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Sent him pics of your cat didn't ya?
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 9:04:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Tried to get some better pics outside in natural light. Still nobody with any intel on this pistol?

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 9:46:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

It’s a run of the mill cz75b.  Great gun.  Nothing unique about it.  Just a solid piece
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Cant be a B, I checked and it does not have a firing pin block. Like I said in the OP, the previous owner claims it is a "transition model" that was made in between the pre B and B models.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 11:27:18 PM EDT
[#11]
I bought a stripped frame with  "V" serial number prefix.

I will check the serial number tomorrow
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 7:58:44 AM EDT
[#12]
It has the newer style front sight.

It has the ring hammer.

It has the newer style squared off trigger guard.

But, it still has the older style safety and slide release levers.

Like they said, a transition model.  Not a "B", not an older/original Pre B due to the three things mentioned above.

But, a very nice pistol.  Easy to upgrade the sights on if you wanted to, someday.  

You should be able to easily replace that big lanyard loop pin with a standard hammer spring cup pin.  Can't say for sure without seeing the frame but the pins don't cost too much and easy to replace.

Be careful if you remove the safety.  Small parts inside (there's a procedure for getting it out and not losing the spring/detent but I don't know it/use as my only Pre B is a CZ85) can be lost and you can't order an original replacement.  I've read you can buy/use a similar piece from a P07 or P09 safety, which you can order from CZ USA.  Same for the slide release.  No longer available in that exact form/look.  The B models use a different looking piece.

Like everyone is saying, beautiful pistol.  Enjoy it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top