Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 11/12/2018 11:25:03 PM EDT
After purchasing and shooting the VP9sk better than I've shot some FS handguns, I knew I had to have this as my primary sidearm.

This is it, the one.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 11:50:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree. I’ve owned almost every HK pistol, and the best one I’ve owned is the VP9 Tactical with the new updated adjustable sights that come with them.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 12:10:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I handled one of those the other day at Sportsmans Warehouse.  
It was sweet , I liked the little ears on the slide for cocking . It comes with grip inserts doesn't it ?
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 12:53:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It comes with grip inserts doesn't it ?
View Quote
Correct left, right and rear inserts. S, M and LRG I believe, but just like with my vp9sk the medium (straight out of the box) configuration is perfect for me.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 3:01:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I handled one of those the other day at Sportsmans Warehouse.  
It was sweet , I liked the little ears on the slide for cocking . It comes with grip inserts doesn't it ?
View Quote
And you can remove the ears if you don’t end up liking them and replacing them with flat inserts.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 1:00:13 AM EDT
[#5]
I've only handled them and never fired but, the trigger pull is impressive as well as the ergo's of the grip.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 5:49:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've only handled them and never fired but, the trigger pull is impressive as well as the ergo's of the grip.
View Quote
I have a PPQ also but prefer the VP9 trigger more for defense due to the wall/break being a bit more predictable.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 7:03:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Thought this was gonna be a g19 thread
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 12:25:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I went back to Sportsmans again yesterday  , and messed with it again .
Honestly the rear of the grip was too pronounced compared to a CZ P10C .

I'd like to grip it with differant inserts, but I dont know about asking to reconfigure a pistol in the store would go over ?

The same goes for the SW MP 2.0 .....
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:47:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I went back to Sportsmans again yesterday  , and messed with it again .
Honestly the rear of the grip was too pronounced compared to a CZ P10C .

I'd like to grip it with differant inserts, but I dont know about asking to reconfigure a pistol in the store would go over ?

The same goes for the SW MP 2.0 .....
View Quote
The small grip backstrap would fix that.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 9:56:00 AM EDT
[#10]
How well does it suppress.  I've been thinking about getting one with suppressor sights for a CGS Kraken that's pending.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 11:20:28 AM EDT
[#11]
I've been looking at the Lone Wolf flat trigger for mine..
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 8:10:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
How well does it suppress.  I've been thinking about getting one with suppressor sights for a CGS Kraken that's pending.
View Quote
I run an Obsidian 45 on my VP9T and it’s awesome. Great host
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top