User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 8:23:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks great!!!
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:16:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I think cdnn and buds both have basic colts in stock right now. There are a few used Springfields in the EE for cheap right now too.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:43:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
...Those ORM '91s are some of my favorite 1911s.  They're not worth building into a full custom, but they can't be beat for a real-man's utilitarian 45.
I don't know, I don't think my ORM looks too bad.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/22689/COLT1991HRDCHRME101107-458229.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/22689/COLT1991082008_008-458228.jpg
When you do one up as nice and classy as that, they're gorgeous.   Most people don't have such refined taste.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 5:55:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
When you do one up as nice and classy as that, they're gorgeous.   Most people don't have such refined taste.
View Quote
Thanks! Work was done by Robert Miller.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 6:48:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
@tx-zen I'd say keep an eye out on gunbroker or any of the local boards for one. It's just a basic Colt 1991 ORM (old roll mark). Now you can get a new production no frills colt from just about anywhere.
View Quote
Awesome, thanks!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top