Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2022 9:58:35 AM EDT
YES a CZ P-10 F Chambered in 45ACP.  Felt like a Thicker with 1 1/2 C's Regular 9mm P-10 F.  From what I can remember it would be about $600 ish out the door after tax. Can't remember the price but thats what I figured out in my head while looking at the price tag.

I held it and was Eh its in 45AARP. AND then I was in a hazy and foggy stew of though and realization.

YES we have had a thread on the 45 model here in the CZ section. BUT IIRC they had discontinued the 45 model Supposedly not sure!!  

BEST Millimeter!! YES 10mm would be the shit in this. Longer slide and barrel. Maybe the 5" and slide from the F Competition model upscaled for 10mm cartridge. Heck a 5.5 or even shall I say a 6" would be the absolute shit.  Get a good red dot and I already have a weapon light for it. SHIT would get real.

The Grip size for me is Perfect for a 10mm. Not thin and long like a 10mm 1911. Just feels perfect for me. Glock 20 40's have always been well too Blocky. Maybe the Gen 5 stuff if Glock even gets to that will remedy it. Supposedly the 4th gen is going away, yet they still make the 40 41models.

Ok so I hear what you saying now...  "OK rotor chill man you get you have a serious boner for 10mm and this gun in 10mm would be the shit. BUT what ya gonna use it for. LARPing in the sticks. There are no Grizzlies in Georgia, nor Alabama. Yes some of those well fed Heffers and Hogs do get big but carrying that at the local bar is going to stand out. Besides that long a slide gonna make her think you are hung WE all know your not. Your libel to get Humped by a Ham Beast Right there at the bar waiting on a fruity drink you just ordered for the Hottie GRIT you just met."

Yeah so......

Link Posted: 3/7/2022 4:41:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Ok.
Who put a quarter in that guy?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top