Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2020 9:33:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 9:41:56 PM EDT
[#1]
You will like it, nice pistols.

Post a range report if you find the time.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 11:31:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You will like it, nice pistols.

Post a range report if you find the time.
View Quote
Thank you sir for stopping by. I will be making a range video very soon and posting it up.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 11:31:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Plan on buying another CZ soon after you range test it, that is how it works.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 11:54:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yea a friend of mine gave me the same warning about Coleman lanterns, now I have over 50 of them. . I do think this will be a great pistol. The first one I had I really liked but traded it in on my cz scorpion. I am really looking forward to getting some range time. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Check back soon.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 12:25:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
This

CZ makes extremely fertile pistols. They tend to reproduce rapidly.

I started with a 75B Omega a few years ago. Next thing you know... I have the 75B along with a P-01, P-07, another 75B, Sp-01, and 2 Shadow 2's.

At least I don't have to put them through college.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 1:19:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This

I started with a 75B Omega a few years ago. Next thing you know... I have the 75B along with a P-01, P-07, another 75B, Sp-01, and 2 Shadow 2's.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This

WOW! Yea thanks for the heads up on that. I do believe that pistols in general tend to multiply be it Glock, CZ, Taurus or whatever. It seems that when a brand proves itself out to be great quality, one tends to purchace more. Hey thanks for watching the video and taking the time to comment. Stay tuned for more videos.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 11:04:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Be warned a P-07 will make you want a P-09

Attachment Attached File

My 07 is my primary carry gun, I actually prefer it to my Glock 19.

What's nice about them is that besides being able to use their own magazines they can also use the following magazines: P-09, P-10F, P-10C, and CZ 75B magazines. Flat floor plate Sig P226 magazines will work but won't lock the slide back, however the Mec Gar 226 magazines do not work.

If you swap the decocker out for the safety it actually makes the trigger pull a little lighter as well.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 1:31:48 PM EDT
[#8]
I got a new P07 yesterday,went and ran 200 rnds. thru it first thing today.
I shoot it better than the Px4 Compact i have been carrying.
Got lucky,it was set up with the safety,i carry cocked
and locked when i have a choice.
Have 4 CZ's again.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 1:54:59 PM EDT
[#9]
I had a P-07 and sold it because I was going to get the suppressor ready version. I became distracted a bit and haven't bought one, but it is on the list for acquisitions. I still have a 75 (pre-B), P-10c, P-09, P-01, CZ-83, CZ-70, CZ-24, CZ-27 and the CZ-100 (yuck). Looks like I am a CZ fanboy/collector.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 7:21:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

WOW! Yea thanks for the heads up on that. I do believe that pistols in general tend to multiply be it Glock, CZ, Taurus or whatever. It seems that when a brand proves itself out to be great quality, one tends to purchace more. Hey thanks for watching the video and taking the time to comment. Stay tuned for more videos.
View Quote

My Glocks multiply strictly due to their utilitarian nature: commonality of internals, dependability, mags, holsters, etc. They are the BEST in the game at that. Period

My CZs multiply because theyre like the first time you felt p*#$y: exciting, love it in your hand, feel great and love to finger bang them

Link Posted: 4/24/2020 7:43:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/142208/IMG_20190630_192002364_jpg-1383705.JPG

My 07 is my primary carry gun, I actually prefer it to my Glock 19.

What's nice about them is that besides being able to use their own magazines they can also use the following magazines: P-09, P-10F, P-10C, and CZ 75B magazines. Flat floor plate Sig P226 magazines will work but won't lock the slide back, however the Mec Gar 226 magazines do not work.

If you swap the decocker out for the safety it actually makes the trigger pull a little lighter as well.
View Quote

Where are the mag deals?
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:36:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You know, my P-01 made me want an SP-01...  and I was open to a P-09 after my P-07...  but the P-09 just does not feel good in my hand for some reason.  I'm sure they're good guns, but I don't think I'll get one.

Quoted:
Where are the mag deals?

https://gregcotellc.com/cart/index.php
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:51:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You know, my P-01 made me want an SP-01...  and I was open to a P-09 after my P-07...  but the P-09 just does not feel good in my hand for some reason.  I'm sure they're good guns, but I don't think I'll get one.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Where are the mag deals?

Greg Cotell's website has some good stuff like spacers for longer mags in smaller pistols. I have the higher capacity 75 mags for my P01 for range and competition. I love using my P-01 for shooting competitions and the 75 mags make is much better.
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 9:06:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Oh, yeah, I have a bunch of 16-round mags with the "P-02" baseplate to cover the gap...  but I also like the way the 19-round Mecgars work in the P-01, honestly.    Same with the P-09 extended mags in the P-07...
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 9:31:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Oh, yeah, I have a bunch of 16-round mags with the "P-02" baseplate to cover the gap...  but I also like the way the 19-round Mecgars work in the P-01, honestly.    Same with the P-09 extended mags in the P-07...
View Quote

Dang, I forgot about that. Now I need to go buy a few now that you remind me. Having a 19 shot P-01 would be awesome.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top