Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2022 7:14:28 PM EDT
I’ve got an issue with my new Springfield pistol and sent an email stating the issue and requesting a warranty claim. Within a coupe of minutes, I got a response from a customer service rep asking for information. I immediately sent back a reply with that info. It’s been a week now and no response. For those of you who have made a warranty claim with Springfield, how long did it take to get responses?
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 8:43:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I would call them. They are very quick to respond and have always resolved any issue amicably.
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 9:52:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. That’s probably what I’ll do. I know stuff is crazy right now just didn’t want to be a douchbag and bug the shit outta them.
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 1:45:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok got it straightened out . Email problem on my end.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top