Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/6/2021 11:48:37 AM EDT
I was just made aware that they made a .22 version and I have a DA Mask in jail that would love to meet one
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 10:27:20 AM EDT
[#1]
If you mean the current production ppk/s:

All have threaded barrels but require an adaptor (not included with gun) that is common to other pistols and readily available for around $20.

Bad things:  
They come with only one magazine.  The magazine is very nice quality, but additional magazines are not currently available and are not cheap.
The stainless gun is not stainless, it is chrome plated(only the frame/slide, other parts are the same blued type finish as the black pistols).
The double action trigger pull is so horrible it is completely unusable.  SA pull is OK.

The only redeeming qualities are they shoot nice in SA and hold 10 rounds(more than most other similar size guns).
Had I known the bad things above I probably would have bought a different gun.  

I have a FEG made ppk copy I paid $150 for (with two magazines) and it is a much nicer gun, I should've had it threaded!
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 9:29:52 PM EDT
[#2]
In all honesty it's just fulfilling a life long James Bond fantasy lol. I figure my DA Mask would look and pair real nicely with a PPK in .22
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 1:16:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Back in the day I had threaded barrels fit to my PPK (.380) and TPH. I seem to recall it might have been Cylinder & Slide Shop who did the work, I used to send various projects to them. Saw one of the PPK .22s at my LGS the other day, sure looked stainless but I didn't really examine it. If you can find a TPH, it's a cool little gun, mags are $100 a pop now (six rounds) if you can find them, so perhaps not that cool anymore. ;-)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top