Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2021 4:05:22 PM EDT
I am looking for a holster similar in design to the Tenicor ARX SOL. https://tenicor.com/collections/owb-holsters/products/arx-sol-owb-holster-for-glock They don't make one for a TLR-1, not yet anyway.  

I need recommendations and photos being worn if possible.  I am 6 ft 170lbs, if that makes a difference.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 2:34:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Nobody knows of a single holster maker than can make something similar to this?  I am not asking for an exact duplicate, copyright infringement, anything else along those lines.  Just a holster that incorporates the belt loops into the holster and not as an add on.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 3:36:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Here

Be advised you don't see kydex pancakes of that style often as the loops break fairly easy.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 7:28:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Here

Be advised you don't see kydex pancakes of that style often as the loops break fairly easy.
View Quote

I appreciate your recommendation.  I agree that you don't see that style of holster a lot.  Tenicor literally advertises someone hanging on the holster without it breaking.  Maybe something in their processes reinforces the material to make it impervious to breakage.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 9:08:01 AM EDT
[#4]
You could retrofit pancake wings to most owb holsters.  

https://rcsgear.com/owb-pancake-wings-2

That being said I'd rather carry a/iwb if you can.  If you're going to owb why not go with a Safariland or something?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top