Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2017 1:02:28 PM EDT
Ok, who here actually carries there dessert eagle.

I carry mine from time to time, and the magnum research drop leg leaves a bit to be desired.

What do you carry your desert eagle in?

I would prefer something that isn't nylon or kydex.
Link Posted: 11/30/2017 7:46:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought a "Simply Rugged" holster. I had the Celtic carving added to break up the look. The holster is well made. There is not a lot of holster offerings out there for DE.
I am happy with my purchase. They only make one model for this gun called the "CUDA"

Holster
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 2:47:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got a leather Tagua holster I purchased off of Amazon for about $30. I carry my Deagle every time I go out hunting and it's held up to a lot of wear.
Link Posted: 2/7/2018 8:06:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I just ordered a Simply Rugged holster and single mag pouch for my new DE L5 I just picked up today.  Got it covered in black Wildebeest hide.  I will post pictures whenever it arrives.
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 6:56:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I use a pancake style holster from Magnum research:
https://shopkahrfirearmsgroup.com/desert-eagle-holsters/magnum-research-de-leather-belt-holster-black-rh.asp

I carry mine when I go fly fishing in the mountains.

If I feel like being a tool, I carry my Desert Eagle when out doing errands.
Link Posted: 3/4/2018 9:46:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Lets see that bad boy. The wildebeast hide should be very promising. Did you get the "Chesty Puller" harness? I have it for another Simply rugged but haven't tried out for the .50 DE.
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 5:35:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lets see that bad boy. The wildebeast hide should be very promising. Did you get the "Chesty Puller" harness? I have it for another Simply rugged but haven't tried out for the .50 DE.
View Quote
My Simply Rugged "Cuda" style holster covered in Wildebeest came in and I have to say this thing is Sweeeet.  My Photobucket account has been discontinued and I am not about to pay $49.00 month for photo hosting so I can't post pictures.  The L5 model in .357 magnum is actually light enough to CCW all day long.  The holster is a little long (below the belt line) so my L5 will be restricted to winter carry with a decent length jacket.  For summer CCW I will be going bak to my SIG P220 Single Action with SAS treatment in 45ACP.
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 1:32:02 AM EDT
[#7]
I bought the Magnum Research Desert Eagle should holster, but, the leather is kind of cheap so I ordered a shoulder holster from Mernickle Holsters for $180 and it is much better quality.

Mernickle holster link

Here are more options. There are plenty of holster options available in leather.

Link to Mernickle holsters

Link to chest holster

Link to El Paso Saddlery

Link to Desert Eagle holsters from Magnum Research

Link Posted: 6/23/2018 5:51:57 PM EDT
[#8]
I bought this Hunter 1100 leather holster for my DEP for wild life protection.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top