Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2023 5:41:04 PM EDT
I currently have a shield plus 4 inch and have been wanting to get the 3.1" recently. I have a Vedder holster for the 4" and was wondering if anyone knows whether the 3.1" would fit in the same holster? I believe the retention is on the trigger guard, so I would imagine it would work if I'm not mistaken.

Thank you!
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 6:27:44 PM EDT
[#1]
It should. Just little empty holster at the bottom.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 6:42:04 PM EDT
[#2]
It will fit fine.  A lot of holster makers are actually making them 4” for the 3.1” guns.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 7:03:02 PM EDT
[#3]
That's what I was thinking! Thank you for the information. I thought I saw a holster company that stated you could use a 4" holster with the 3.1", but I wasn't able to find it again. Not sure if I'll go for the 3.1", but it's nice to know that I can stick with one holster if I do.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:19:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I use the same holsters for my 3.1" Shield, my 3.1" Shield Plus or the 4" Shield Plus.  

The 3" and 4" have TLR6 lights on the frame and that is "grabbed/held by the kydex holster (like yours does with the trigger guard).
Link Posted: 4/8/2023 1:09:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Been using Vedders holster for years ,and they are great. That said I got a Tulster holster for my Shield plus 3.1 ,and I like it a bit better than Vedders  . You might want to check out tTlster holsters.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 8:54:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I have Veders but not for the Shield Plus, for that I have a Crossbreed Minituck. My Plus is the 3 inch but I purposely ordered the 4 inch Minituck. In the visuals, the barrel stuck out an inch. I thought I'd rather full coverage. Fit perfectly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top