Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2022 6:34:45 AM EDT
I'd like to find a Safariland style holster with at least level 2 retention for my TP9SF with a modlite or TLR-1 attached.  Preferably QLS compatible.  It seems Safariland only makes one for the gun only.

I've heard some people using M&P Safariland holsters for their Caniks but haven't been able to verify that.

Anyone have any insight?  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 2:10:58 PM EDT
[#1]
https://www.reddit.com/r/Canik_METE/comments/rs81l8/back_with_a_safariland_holster_review/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

I was also in the same boat as you, then I tried that exact M&P holster from the link, and it fits my TP9SF with TLR-1HL and/or Olight BALDR-Mini perfectly after taking off the barrel plug! It will work with barrel plug still attached but the SLS hood will rub on the gun more. I also plan to get a METE SFX or METE Pro which is another reason why I took the plug out.

IDK why Safariland can't make dedicated Canik light bearing RDS holsters already, I used a KT-Mech holster previous which was good but I just prefer Safariland's SLS hood over KT's and I've grown to love the Level 3 ALS/SLS combo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top