Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2020 3:33:11 PM EDT
Are any here aware of a duty ALS/SRS-type retention holster for 92FS with the Langdon-milled slides?

Currently have a Safariland holster with ALS/SRS retention that works very well with the 92FS. Soon, though, the 92 will have a milled Vertec slide and RDS (but no light; in fact, no rail). Safariland has nothing to accommodate the 92FS with Langdon-milled Vertec slide and has no plans to build one. My search has turned up - 0.

Langdon recommended a USDuty Gear version but that appears to be for the Langdon Elite with light and RDS.

Has anyone seen a duty holster that would accommodate the 92FS with an RMR-footprint RDS? Do any of you know of someone who could build such a holster?
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 5:42:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the thoughtful replies.

I found one!
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 8:44:23 PM EDT
[#2]
With the proper design, there's no holster that a dremel won't fix. Don't shoehorn yourself into buying a custom every time.

Modified a few for clearance on my RMR'd glocks and Sig 320.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 8:48:21 PM EDT
[#3]
What did you find?
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 1:08:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Midwest Tactical Solutions had one for the model, with light. I enquired and they said they could make the same ALS model without accommodation for a light.

Awaiting delivery.

Don't know the company but they were responsive and the products looked well-made.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top