Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2020 2:00:43 PM EDT
I recently purchased an M9A1, and have looked everywhere but am unable to locate a vertical shoulder holster for it.  Can anyone offer some assistance? I've found plenty for the 92FS but noe marked specifically for the M9A1.  Thanks for any help!
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 8:25:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Hello fellow M9A1 owner!

They are actually easier than most of the railed models (don't even ask about the 90-TWO I used to own...). The M9A1 will fit holsters made for the Vertec and M9A3 (they all use the same frame forward of the grip). A ton more holsters are advertised as fitting the Vertec than the M9A1 or M9A3, for some reason. Most of my M9A1 holsters are Vertec holsters. Having owned the M9A1 and the Vertec at the same time (before the Vertec was effectively stolen from me, a story for another time) I can confirm they are exactly the same for all holster purposes.

Here is a proven and solid choice that is available for the Vertec (and therefore the M9A1): http://www.galcogunleather.com/vertical-holster-system-vhs-3-0_8_2_1485.html

ETA: Get that model number for the exact fit holster, then buy it elsewhere. Their MSRP is well above street price usually.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top