Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2021 11:48:02 AM EDT
Looking for advice/suggestions for OWB holster for my G40 in 10mm.  Searches have not turned up much info.  I already have a Diamond D chest rig for it, just looking for something for the belt.  Leather or kydex would be fine, just need to be optics compatible.  Thanks for any help
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 1:44:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I just got this Vedder Lightdraw OWB and haven’t worn it other than to try it on. It is well made and has adjustable retention, snugs in on me nicely at 3:30. Opted for the premium pancake clips.

Attachment Attached File

Edit: original pic gun not completely seated in holster
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 3:00:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just got this Vedder Lightdraw OWB and haven’t worn it other than to try it on. It is well made and has adjustable retention, snugs in on me nicely at 3:30. Opted for the premium pancake clips.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/389819/C98CABE4-7683-42D7-B25B-99CCAEEB6CE4_jpe-1934495.JPG

Edit: original pic gun not completely seated in holster
View Quote

perfect thanks!
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 3:27:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Vedder makes some great holsters. Them and K-Rounds. My 2 go to holster manufactures
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 4:17:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a couple of Dara holsters for my G40/RMR that work just fine for bashing around the woods in bear country.

Note - you need to locktite the screws so it doesn’t come apart on you while you are trying to get back to your rig in the middle of the night in waist high grass after missing the largest bull elk you’ve ever slung an arrow at. Or, so I hear.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 4:27:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I have one from KT-Mech.

I had them add a thumb break to mine but they also have a duty holster that comes with a Level 2 hood.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 6:09:26 PM EDT
[#6]
thanks so much for all the replies
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top