Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2019 11:26:01 PM EDT
So... Safariland's site navigation is a nightmare. I'm trying to find which Safariland 7ts is for a G19 with x300 (I'm actually using a Olight PL2/PL2 pro, but I hear the x300 is closest to it's dimensions).
I don't want any additional retention level other than the ALS system (not wanting hood, shield, or any of that). Non RDS.
I'd prefer just the holster, but I've yet to see that option. I could change out whatever mount it comes with, but I prefer to save that expense (I already have mounts I would use).
Wanting it in the basic black Safariseven material.

So it would be:
G19
x300
No RDS
ALS only
Black (plain Safariseven, no cloth)
No mount (if possible)

Does anyone know which # that would be?
Also, is it true that the G19 versions (light bearing) just share the same holster shell as the G17, but with a spacer block inserted?

Thanks, in advance, for any help/info/feedback!
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 10:51:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Not screwing w you, call Safariland CS.

They might not be able to sell you just the holster sans mounting plate, etc.  It sounds crazy but they have been insanely knowledgable about their holsters whenever I've called.  I've had to make bulk purchases in the past, wasn't planning to buy direct from Safariland and didn't want to screw up my order.  The young ladies that I've spoken must have had some good cheat sheets because they knew the exact model for the wierd brown leather finish that we use.
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 10:43:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They might not be able to sell you just the holster sans mounting plate, etc.  It sounds crazy but they have been insanely knowledgable about their holsters whenever I've called.  I've had to make bulk purchases in the past, wasn't planning to buy direct from Safariland and didn't want to screw up my order.  The young ladies that I've spoken must have had some good cheat sheets because they knew the exact model for the wierd brown leather finish that we use.
View Quote
I’ll try that, thanks!
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 1:48:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote
Totally agree.  As much as I love safariland, their model numbers are arguably the worst naming system out on the market.  I got fed up with looking for my setup, and just called.
Link Posted: 6/9/2019 1:27:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Just to update, for anyone in a similar situation... CQBSouth (.com) has a configurable 7ts holster option set up. I was able to order the exact set up that I wanted.
Holster OPS is no more (they used to be the "go to" for this), but CQBSouth has the same type of order options (pick and chose which Safariland pieces you want).
Link Posted: 6/9/2019 4:29:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Just to update, for anyone in a similar situation... CQBSouth (.com) has a configurable 7ts holster option set up. I was able to order the exact set up that I wanted.
Holster OPS is no more (they used to be the "go to" for this), but CQBSouth has the same type of order options (pick and chose which Safariland pieces you want).
View Quote
thanks for posting this. i really miss holsterOPS, they really simplified the hellacious quagmire that is choosing a safariland holster.
Link Posted: 6/9/2019 10:09:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

thanks for posting this. i really miss holsterOPS, they really simplified the hellacious quagmire that is choosing a safariland holster.
View Quote
No problem! And agreed that Safariland’s site is a disaster. They really should just make a configurable option.
Anyway... looks like CQB South is the new “holsterops” type go to.
Link Posted: 6/18/2019 6:32:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
No problem! And agreed that Safariland's site is a disaster. They really should just make a configurable option.
Anyway... looks like CQB South is the new "holsterops" type go to.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No problem! And agreed that Safariland's site is a disaster. They really should just make a configurable option.
Anyway... looks like CQB South is the new "holsterops" type go to.
Do you have a link directly to their holster configuration?  Because their website is full of aids.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 11:21:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Do you have a link directly to their holster configuration?  Because their website is full of aids.
View Quote
And.... another update.
After waiting a week for my order for ship, I received an email from them saying they cannot fulfill Safariland orders until they have reached an agreement with them (sounds like they were HOPING to be able to get custom configurations... but weren't).

So.... scratch CQB South off the list, as well.
I wound up just ordering the more commonly available 7ts for "Glock 19 with light" (comes configured as paddle holster), and took off the paddle and put 1.5" contoured belt loop on it instead (still uses the same 7ts bolt pattern as all their others). In case anyone wants to do the same, I got mine through Midway USA (they had that one "in stock" and it shipped quick). I tried it and it does, indeed, fit the Olight PL Pro (with room to spare).
Link Posted: 6/22/2019 10:23:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
And.... another update.
After waiting a week for my order for ship, I received an email from them saying they cannot fulfill Safariland orders until they have reached an agreement with them (sounds like they were HOPING to be able to get custom configurations... but weren't).

I wound up just ordering the more commonly available 7ts for "Glock 19 with light" (comes configured as paddle holster), and took off the paddle and put 1.5" contoured belt loop on it instead (still uses the same 7ts bolt pattern as all their others). In case anyone wants to do the same, I got mine through Midway USA (they had that one "in stock" and it shipped quick). I tried it and it does, indeed, fit the Olight PL Pro (with room to spare).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And.... another update.

Damn that sucks I'm sorry bro. This makes me REALLY miss holster ops. They made it beyond easy when I ordered my light bearing 7ts and they were so polite and helpful to my wife when she ordered me a 6390 RDS as a gift.

I can imagine the minefield when trying to order direct now, shit.

If it helps y'all at all, the light bearing Glock 7ts it's cut to surefire x300 length and can fit a Glock 34. Anything shorter will fit, mine currently holds a g17/tlr1hl. The 7ts doesn't have different length muzzle plugs as far as I know like the 6xxx series
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top