Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/7/2021 12:50:59 PM EDT
Disregard, figured it out.

Edit: Helpful video below.
I know this topic comes up a lot.

I bought the kit, watched several installation videos, read all kinds of posts and was meticulous in my attempt to install it.

I’m not getting tension on the round coil spring and I don’t know why. Everything looks to be in proper place, walked away from it last night and going back at it later today.

I guess I’m asking for tips, pointers, common mistakes….any input appreciated because I’m not seeing what I’m doing wrong.
Thank you in advance.
Beretta 92FS - Easy G Coversion Lever (decocker only)

This was the best video in my opinion.
Preloading and positioning the round spring is key.
Work in a large clear bag or other environment that will make flying detents easy to recover.
Just advice from old guy with poor up close vision and shaky hands.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:24:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Thank you for putting that video up.

Have my dads 92FS in the safe and I’m not a slide safety guy, so dads gun never gets shot.  It’s been sitting in the safe since he passed.

I think it would at least get some range time if I have that G kit in there.  Been pondering doing it so that it gets to the range at least a few times a year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top