Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2020 4:52:26 PM EDT
Hey everyone, thanks for taking the time to help out!

I’m having my Glock 19 Gen 5 milled for for an RMR by Dynamic Weapon Solutions and trying to make the decision on rear sight forward or rear sight in traditional location and what the best backup irons would be for a lower 1/3 setup. Based on what I’ve read, I’m thinking all black 429s, but open to other ideas!

I’ve never shot rear sight forward, but after watching Sage Dynamics videos, I’m intrigued. Just wanted to see if anyone else has opinions based on experience with a similar setup?
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 5:28:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I have had both setups and it really does not matter to me. The buis are just only used when I try and keep from getting rusty. All black is a fine choice. I went with night front and rear for just in case reasons like my battery dies. Black would be less distracting by like I said, I don't pay attention to them anymore anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top