Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2021 2:09:18 PM EDT
Not a huge fan of kydex. Anyone have an OWB (preferred) or IWB leather holster they can recommend?
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 11:53:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I just ordered a versa carry comfort flex delux
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 4:04:26 PM EDT
[#2]
They have some nice options. Might have to pull thr trigger... I'm really liking the Guardian OWB

What size did you get, it looks like it would be a size 3?

@tinobustamante
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 5:31:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Just bit the bullet on the guardian. Hopefully the XDS holster fits (it should as everything I have for my XDS works for my hellcat.

Guardian holster on sale $39.99
20% off Code W6MC4
Brings it to $31.99
Add $7 shipping
$38.99

If you don't habe PayPal credit open a new account to receive an additional $20 off.

I paid $18.99 shipped!

ETA: Versa Carry said I need a P365 size for the guardian. They were nice enough to change it before the order went out.
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 6:54:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Did your pistol not come with a holster?
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 6:58:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

@wtfboombrb

No, a box, a bag, manuals and 2 mags.

My XDS came in a hard case (similar to pelican) with a holster, mag holster, etc

I figured it was how they were doing things to save money these days or to ramp up production times.
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 7:47:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

@wtfboombrb

My XDS came in a hard case (similar to pelican) with a holster, mag holster, etc

I figured it was how they were doing things to save money these days or to ramp up production times.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@wtfboombrb

I bought mine about 3 months ago from a local store, but it was an unlisted model with a  viridian laser clamped to the front of the trigger guard and rail. I bet they had a holster made for that model thinking it would be tough to find one otherwise.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 1:35:39 AM EDT
[#7]
I got a size 3
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 7:30:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Wright Leather Works.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 3:08:06 PM EDT
[#9]
I have a Crossbreed Reckoning on the way for mine.  (I know OP said no kydex, but just offering it up for others).  I went with it cause it's a convertable so I can do I or O WB carry.

I'm sure, like my other carry guns, I will soon amass a small, but impressive, holster collection for the hellcat!
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:55:05 PM EDT
[#10]
I just got a desantis, and so far i'm loving it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 10:03:09 AM EDT
[#11]
I got mine in the other day. Just having had time to post a review.

I'll try to do something tonight.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 7:53:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Let me start off by saying I am not great at reviews. If anyone has a specific question let me know.

Honestly, I am really happy with this holster. It's got a good, tight fit (will pass the upside down shake test). The trigger is fully covered and it is fairly stiff. There is a bit of a break in period and it still happening. I really had to put the gun in to get it to fit then wiggle it around. It feels good on the hip and hugs your body. It's alittle longer than I think it should be but that's not a deal breaker.

Is it the quality of a.high end custom holster? No

Can i get a full grip on the gun without obstruction? Yes

Trigger covered? Yes

Is it a decent holster? Yes

Pricing wise, not sure I would pay $60 but if you can catch it on one of their deals for under $50 shipped I dont think you'll find a leather holster that fits better.

This is a P365 sized holster not a size 3.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 11:50:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Wright Leather Works RDP paddle holster. Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 2:15:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That's nice! What did that run you?

@vet14tango10
View Quote

$125 + ship. Be advised lead times at wright currenly are 10-12 weeks for them to make one. I have owned many of their holsters over the years and every one has been perfection. Their predator used to be my favorite but dont much care for belt slide holsters anymore. Another one below.  Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top