Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2021 12:12:41 PM EDT
Are the gen2 triggers only in the RDP version?

What are the real differences between the Gen1 and Gen2?

Just picked up an OSP model and wasn't even aware there was a Gen1 and a Gen2 trigger.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 12:32:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Are the gen2 triggers only in the RDP version?

What are the real differences between the Gen1 and Gen2?

Just picked up an OSP model and wasn't even aware there was a Gen1 and a Gen2 trigger.
View Quote

News to me too.  I also have the OSP.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 7:27:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Other than being a little heavier than I'm used go I don't know what would be wrong with the Gen 1 trigger.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 5:52:36 PM EDT
[#3]
It appears all models built after January 2021 have the Gen 2 trigger fwiw.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 10:34:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It appears all models built after January 2021 have the Gen 2 trigger fwiw.
View Quote

Ours has the gen 2 then.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 4:23:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I have both a RDP and a regular (non-OSP) Hellcat that both have the Gen2 trigger.  Both have BA serial number prefixes while my older FDE OSP has the Gen1 trigger and a BY serial number prefix.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:44:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I shot my Hellcat OSP for the first time this week and also shot my brothers Hellcat (non-OSP).  FWIW, he bought his about six weeks before I bought mine.  I bought mine on 19 April '21.
The trigger on mine is worlds better than his.  His stacks with a longer take up and longer rest than mine.  I'd say (subjectively) that mine is 1/2 the weight of his.  The serial number on mine has a BA prefix.  I'm going to ask him what his is.
ETA: brother's is BY prefix.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top