Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2021 9:03:23 PM EDT
PSA has factory XD9 mags on sale for $9.99 during their Christmas sale.

That is all.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 5:22:09 PM EDT
[#1]
That's a great deal! Wish I could find the mag sleeves in stock to use with my SC.
Link Posted: 12/24/2021 5:29:53 PM EDT
[#2]
GREAT deal!

Wish they would do the same for the 19 Rnd 9mm XDM mags...

Link Posted: 12/25/2021 9:09:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Now if I could just find some 13 round XD subcompact mags anywhere for under $30.
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 9:22:17 PM EDT
[#4]
XD9 mags have been dirt cheap for the better part of a year now...various retailers have had them on sale between $9.99 and $14.99.

I've asked around trying to see if anyone had any insight on why they've been so cheap all of a sudden, but no one seems to really know.

I've picked up at least 10, maybe 15? Got a pile still new in the packaging.

I wish I could find XD45 mags for under $20 each.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 9:53:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Watch Aimsurplus for xd45 mags.  They get used ones in from time to time.  I bought seven of them a while back for $9.99/ea.  
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 10:12:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Mine arrived yesterday!
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 6:44:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Watch Aimsurplus for xd45 mags.  They get used ones in from time to time.  I bought seven of them a while back for $9.99/ea.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dang...yeah, I'll keep an eye out for that. I found the listing on their website and set an in-stock notification.

Thanks for the heads up
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top