Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2021 9:38:39 PM EDT
I just pick up this H&K in a trade. The gun is 10 years old with all the papers in the case no signs of wear on any of the parts.
I am a 40 kind of guy. This gun I have found was made by H&K for the 40 round it has a double recoil spring to reduce recoil. This information for you guys that mite not know about this.
I put 100 round thru the gun it shoots great.
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 11:05:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Pic?
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 7:45:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I have four, I love them.  Great pistol.  HKParts.net sells parts; I replaced the springs with match springs, and the trigger is a dream now.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 7:35:19 PM EDT
[#3]
A USP40 FS was my first handgun. I shot the crap out of it. It was a great shooting gun, even compared to some 9mm guns. I eventually sold it for a more practical carry option, but I kinda miss it.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 9:34:46 AM EDT
[#4]
I picked up a full size USP from Summit back when they had a pallet of police turn-ins.  

I'm kicking myself that I didn't get a compact as well.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 1:14:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Had a compact for years. A tank.

DSC_1055 by FredMan, on Flickr
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 7:54:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I picked up a full size USP from Summit back when they had a pallet of police turn-ins.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/171243/USP04_png-1905206.JPG
View Quote

Wife wants to sell her compact in 40 S&W. If your still looking, send me a pm.
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 12:31:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Trying to turn mine into a custom combat, already have the jet funnel and match trigger and ambi safety, just need sights, might go with tall meps instead of the fiber optic.

Link Posted: 6/4/2021 8:47:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/171243/USP04_png-1905206.JPG

@Mainsail

Do it.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 10:23:48 AM EDT
[#9]
bought mine used for 700 iirc, came with trijicon HD NS, Jet funnel, and 5-16 round mags. I have over 5k rounds fired and have had maybe 2 malfunctions that were due to my shitty reloads

it is the most accurate pistol i have ever fired and an absolute tank! Once i shoot up the rest of the .40 i have i will sell it and buy a HK USP 9mm to replace it.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top