Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 2/23/2020 12:11:35 PM EDT
Folks,

I am looking for a Safariland holster for an HK USP 45 Tactical with X300 light. Does any such animal exist?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 12:38:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes....but it’s expensive.  Contact them directly and explains your needs.

I had a one off holster made for a SW 4546 made 20 years ago.  Was a C note then.

18Z50
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 12:09:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I had to call them about my HK45 holster. It took them about 5 months to complete.
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 8:46:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, called safariland and unfortunately the sights and threaded barrel will make this a no go from them.

I'll be looking into ktmech for a level 2 option unless someone else has any other recommendations.
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 7:04:19 PM EDT
[#4]
You might check out Dara holsters.  I'm using their appendix for my HK45 and mag pouch and am very happy with them.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top