HK Pistol Magazine Information, Part 1 of 3
HK Pistol Magazine Information, Part 2 of 3
HK Pistol Magazine Information, Part 3 of 3
Link Posted: 4/13/2011 12:20:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Really helpful chart! Thanks Jarhead_22
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 7:36:58 PM EDT
[#2]
very cool, thank you.  Just got a P2000sk, and was wondering what other mags would fit

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/5/2011 9:18:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I just reposted it. MaverickH1 created it, and the thanks go to him.
Link Posted: 2/4/2012 1:48:27 PM EDT
[#4]
....ahhh I've been looking for this information for damn near a year, thanks a ton.
Link Posted: 2/7/2012 3:56:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I've used the 18 round jet funnel mags with a USP Compact 9mm, and they were 100% reliable.

Obviously, they stuck out past the bottom.
Link Posted: 4/9/2012 5:33:37 AM EDT
[#6]
So, USP 9mm and .45 mags will not work in USPc 9 and USPc .45 pistols?
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 5:19:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Also I've been running HK USP 9mm mags in my HK USP 40 for 3 years now. Will not use it for defensive carry (why gamble with your life) but not 1 hiccup in those 3 years. Only problem is the witness holes don't match up with the round count but since I'm only shooting 10 + 1 for IDPA it doesn't worry me.

10 shots in the 9mm mag shows as 12 shots in the witness hole. Got the idea when I stripped the 40 mags and saw the follower is the same. it actually states "9/40" under the follower. See HK mags retail for $93 dollars here in SA. So when I found some 2nd hand 9mm USP for $31 I figured I would try it out.

Like I said 3 years down the line and I've had no failures to feed or anything. I do not know if that will work the other way around though. Like 9mm in 40 mag. I'll try that out shortly with my USP Compacts since I now own a 40 and 9mm in the Compacts.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 3:43:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I just picked up a USP 9mm, and was checking
the .40 mags in the 9mm frame & they appear
to me that they will work there also. I will
follow up with an AAR as soon as I test it
out.  

Later!

John

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Also I've been running HK USP 9mm mags in my HK USP 40 for 3 years now. Will not use it for defensive carry (why gamble with your life) but not 1 hiccup in those 3 years. Only problem is the witness holes don't match up with the round count but since I'm only shooting 10 + 1 for IDPA it doesn't worry me.

10 shots in the 9mm mag shows as 12 shots in the witness hole. Got the idea when I stripped the 40 mags and saw the follower is the same. it actually states "9/40" under the follower. See HK mags retail for $93 dollars here in SA. So when I found some 2nd hand 9mm USP for $31 I figured I would try it out.

Like I said 3 years down the line and I've had no failures to feed or anything. I do not know if that will work the other way around though. Like 9mm in 40 mag. I'll try that out shortly with my USP Compacts since I now own a 40 and 9mm in the Compacts.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 4:27:52 PM EDT
[#9]
I just got back from a quick range trip
to test fire my new USP 9mm. As I was
finishing up, I ran 3 .40 mags with my
9mm reloads in the USP 9 and it ran
them all fine with the slide lock on
empty as well.

Just something good to know.

Later!

John

Quoted:
out.  

Later!

John

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
out.  

Later!

John

Quoted:

Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top