Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2020 9:40:28 PM EDT
This particular seller on EBay has sold one of these before. Word on the streets is the buyer was very happy with the quality and light use on the parts Added up and purchased alone, the parts come to multiple hundreds of dollars.

It was originally listed at $150, just dropped to $98 OBO. Just thought I’d give an FYI for someone looking to build up a spare parts kit for a P30.

I have no affiliation whatsoever to the seller.

EBay P30 parts kit

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:53:13 PM EDT
[#1]
That looks good for someone running a V3.  I'm running a V2 so no go.

I also have over 22K rounds on mine and all I have broken is a trigger return spring which was $5 if I remember correctly.
Link Posted: 4/9/2020 12:34:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That looks good for someone running a V3.  I'm running a V2 so no go.

I also have over 22K rounds on mine and all I have broken is a trigger return spring which was $5 if I remember correctly.
View Quote

Thank you for mentioning that...the parts are indeed for a V3(as far as I can tell anyways).  

Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top