Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 4/3/2021 6:17:32 PM EDT
I purchased a MK23 a couple of months ago at just under $2k to my door. They were plenty and abundant at the time, and I purchased from a retailer. Thought I’d get another one today, so tried all the usual outlets for retail, but no luck! I go to Gunbroker and they are running over $3k!? Are these in short supply now like the SP5? Anyone have any leads on a still reasonably priced one?
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 1:11:08 AM EDT
[#1]
They run in batches. Maybe a coupla times a year from what I can tell.

Best bet is to put yourself on as many 'back in stock' email notification lists as possible and sit tight.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 11:55:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They run in batches. Maybe a coupla times a year from what I can tell.

Best bet is to put yourself on as many 'back in stock' email notification lists as possible and sit tight.
View Quote

I see, thanks. I hope they come back close to the $2k mark. When the SP5 became scarce retail went up. Now it’s impossible to find below retail.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 2:27:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Saw one at my local dealer in Charlotte,NC listed for $2500.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 7:29:49 PM EDT
[#4]
There us one on hkpro for $2200
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:17:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
There us one on hkpro for $2200
View Quote

Thanks, just pulled up the listing. It’s used with about 1k rounds, but it’s a better deal than anything else I can find.

Thanks a bunch!
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:19:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Saw one at my local dealer in Charlotte,NC listed for $2500.
View Quote

Seems like they are going up if that is what retail is now. Was this BNIB? Does your local dealer have a website I could use to contact them?

Thanks for the info!
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:32:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Saw one at $1600 once and regret not buying it
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 4:49:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Saw one at $1600 once and regret not buying it
View Quote

Recently? I wouldn’t have thought about it twice at that price. I have a feeling though that the sub 2k days are gone.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:49:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Seems like they are going up if that is what retail is now. Was this BNIB? Does your local dealer have a website I could use to contact them?

Thanks for the info!
View Quote

Blackstone Shooting Sports on Wilkenson Blvd. and they do have a website.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 6:56:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Recently? I wouldn’t have thought about it twice at that price. I have a feeling though that the sub 2k days are gone.
View Quote

Last year on sale at an ace hardware store of all places. I went back a day or few later and it was jacked up over $2000 and I wasn't flush with cash at the time.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 11:40:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Blackstone Shooting Sports on Wilkenson Blvd. and they do have a website.
View Quote

Thanks. I can’t find it on their website, but I will call them to see if they have it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 11:31:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Just recently my LGS had one NIB for $1999.  It was about all I could do to not buy it, I have always kind of wanted one but hard to justify for myself.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 12:26:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Thanks all, I was able to find one that was new and reasonably priced.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top