User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2023 9:38:09 PM EDT
Anybody try these out?

https://www.gogunzee.com/

Tempted to give it a shot

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 10:11:45 PM EDT
[#1]
It looks like a good idea, but I'm not sure about adding the extra thickness to the holster. But I've never really been an IWB guy anyway so I'm probably biased.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 2:02:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Retarded

The equivalent of 1911 buffers
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 12:30:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Not sure that the adhesive will last if you carry very diligently.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 2:33:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Agreed.  No way that would last carrying daily.

Another gimmick.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 7:52:56 AM EDT
[#5]
How is this any better or worse than the foam wedges offered by multiple holster makers? I’m not knocking you OP, but I am genuinely curious. I like the idea of comfort, but like others have said I don’t see how it would hold up under everyday use, same for the foam wedges and pillows others sell.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 9:07:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ChevChelios:
How is this any better or worse than the foam wedges offered by multiple holster makers? I’m not knocking you OP, but I am genuinely curious. I like the idea of comfort, but like others have said I don’t see how it would hold up under everyday use, same for the foam wedges and pillows others sell.
View Quote

Don't know, that's why I'm looking for first-hand experiences.
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 6:01:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11C1P] [#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Switchback_Arms:

Don't know, that's why I'm looking for first-hand experiences.
View Quote

I've tended to notice lately that asking a question, especially about a product  on arfcom is just starting a thread asking to be mocked, humiliated & verbally abused.  You are far better off just trying it out.  Who knows how long it will last, if you find it is very comfortable but wears out in say 6 months is it comfortable enough to buy a new one every 6 months?  What if it's 3 months or maybe a year till it's useless.  That would be something you need to decide for yourself anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top