Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 5/11/2022 1:55:14 PM EDT
Still gtg? I think there was an old archived thread on them awhile back. I ordered one just now for my LEM p30l.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 2:32:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I was about to tell you yes, I have installed several and like them but realize I am in the H&K forum lol sooooo....I am useless but finished this anyway lol.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 12:38:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Archived thread

They are still GTG in my experience. I have well over 2K rounds fired since install and zero issues. I’ve removed and inspected the new Gray Guns parts a couple times in that 2K rounds and everything looks near new. No strange wear etc.

Link Posted: 5/12/2022 10:12:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Archived thread

They are still GTG in my experience. I have well over 2K rounds fired since install and zero issues. I’ve removed and inspected the new Gray Guns parts a couple times in that 2K rounds and everything looks near new. No strange wear etc.

View Quote

Excellent, thank you.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 8:26:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Got mine installed, and wow! The reset is almost as short as my old glocks. I’ve got another five that will need these.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 9:42:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Have one in my P30L and it certainly is sweet. Its the only aftermarket component in it and I find all that is needed in addition to having an HK match sear.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 2:38:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Made a world of difference on my P30L.  GTG
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top