Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2018 12:55:11 PM EDT
Both had issues from the start

Put 50 rounds through the LCP, first mag wouldn't strip the first round out the mag, fired the rest fine. Did that again towards the end of the 50 rounds.

The trigger is odd and is going to take some getting used to, that weird double reset. Other than the 2 instances of not fully going into battery first round, it fed, fired and ejected otherwise. Accuracy was about what I expected, 6" groups at 10 yards.

The first mag in the P320, click but no bang first, second rounds. Third fired, then a couple more clicks with no bang. Federal 9mm brass.

Switched to winchester steel case, 150 rounds no problem. Opened up another box of federal bulk brass,  fired the entire pack no problem.

The federal that wouldn't fired had nice, deep indentations from the striker hitting the primers, so the pistol did what it was designed to do.

The trigger pull, weight and reset are great, all pistols should have a trigger this good. Recoil and muzzle flip were very mild, usually Sigs in my hands have more muzzle flip than this.

Accuracy was great,  last group I shot at 15 yards, 20 rounds into just under 4" freestanding. About what I am capable of.

My question about the P320 is, does Sig offer a grip module that holds 17 rounds that is thinner? This grip is as thick as my Beretta.

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 2:06:37 PM EDT
[#1]
The grip you are looking for is the “Carry” small.  Part # GRIP-MOD-CA-943-SM-BLK
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 5:27:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The grip you are looking for is the “Carry” small.  Part # GRIP-MOD-CA-943-SM-BLK
View Quote
Thanks!

I will look and see if I can find it in FDE.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 8:26:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Thanks!

View Quote
Good luck.  I have been looking for a while.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 9:06:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks!

As popular as the P320 seems to be, I am surprised there aren't any aftermarket grip modules available yet. At least I can't find any on the net.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 10:03:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

As popular as the P320 seems to be, I am surprised there aren't any aftermarket grip modules available yet. At least I can't find any on the net.
View Quote
I have seen some aftermarket ones, but they are specifically aimed at converting the pistol to a "smg" or carbine.  Like a roni and one of them is just the basic looking grip with a wire folding stock.
there is also the STL file floating around the internet, so you can edit and 3D print your own P320/P250 frames.

I have a growing collection from all the caliber x-change kits and shit.  Not sure if any of these are what OP is looking for.  But if you watch sig's website, the grip modules regularly go on sale for $19, including the FDE, gray, and ODG.  Technically all the small-mag grip modules will accept the 17rd mags.  It'll just stick out a bit.  My favorite setup is the compact grip module with the full length slide.

Marked M, C-M, M, F-M, C-S, M
The first 4 are 22lr - .40.  The Last two are 45acp.  
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 3:47:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks!

Just ordered a carry medium in FDE I found. Can't find the small frames anywhere.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 7:19:08 PM EDT
[#7]
LCP or LCPII?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top