Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2020 11:12:04 PM EDT
I shopped around quite a bit but was unable to find a decent leather holster for my TP9SFx. There were a few options for Kydex, but I generally don’t like hard holsters.

I emailed Wright Leather Works and they were able to custom-make me their “Marshal RDR”. I’ve had it for about a month now and have been carrying it daily. It’s holding up well (as I expected, having about half a dozen of their holsters at this point), and conceals surprisingly well given the gun’s size.

Just thought I’d share in case others were having trouble finding a decent holster for theirs.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 6:42:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got a Wright Leather Works IWB hoslter for my TP9SF. Got it because it was available at no wait time not long after I got the gun from the overstocks/blems section.

How's the retention on the OWB holster? IWB, definitely relies more on the belt and body to retain the gun. I wish retention was a little stronger, like on my RGrizzle holster I have for my CZ.
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 7:29:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By slims_88:
I've got a Wright Leather Works IWB hoslter for my TP9SF. Got it because it was available at no wait time not long after I got the gun from the overstocks/blems section.

How's the retention on the OWB holster? IWB, definitely relies more on the belt and body to retain the gun. I wish retention was a little stronger, like on my RGrizzle holster I have for my CZ.
View Quote

I find it to be more than secure enough for daily use, but yeah - the Marshal design is such that much of the retention comes from the holster being bent around the gun when on your belt.

For what it’s worth, I’d say it’s pretty much exactly the same as my other Marshals (1911, K-frame, G17)
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 7:42:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By SimonPhoto:

I find it to be more than secure enough for daily use, but yeah - the Marshal design is such that much of the retention comes from the holster being bent around the gun when on your belt.

For what it’s worth, I’d say it’s pretty much exactly the same as my other Marshals (1911, K-frame, G17)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SimonPhoto:
Originally Posted By slims_88:

Thanks! I'm thinking of getting one of theirs for my cz p10s with red dot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top