Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2022 7:24:58 PM EDT
Hi Folks,

I know this has probably been asked before but, Ive been doing a search for this info and have been coming up short.  So here it goes...  Does anyone have first hand knowledge or know where I can find info for this round? Im looking for the Gold Dot G2 .45 ACP/AUTO Specifically in 230gr +P.  I have found info on the non G2 as in the Dr. Roberts reports and ARFCOM Self defense info but, not on the G2.  Lucky gunner report had a extensive report but only on the regular gold dot in 200gr.  I normally run HST but it's getting harder to find at affordable prices and wanted a good back up "go to ammo".  

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 8:04:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Here is a link to Speer/Vista web page for this ammo.  Test results are at the bottom of the page.

https://le.vistaoutdoor.com/ammunition/speer/handgun/details.aspx?id=54256
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top